Westonini

tad01123 wrote:

Bazinga

*laugh track*
Penguin
wowee
Topic Starter
abraker
bot encounter a rare bug and subsequently suffocated the disk space out of the pi

expect downtime :\
johnmedina999

This is my new favorite video.
payney
play doh doh doh doh doh doh doh
Topic Starter
abraker
ok all should be good now

also vinicci received some beating from the bot, but rest assured the bot has been punished appropriately
Penguin
So are all the posts in between this time period lost?

[ 2019-02-16 01:00:47+00:00 ]    johnmedina999  +30.435    | Total Score: 10550.486
[ ADMIN ] vinnicci +8941.598 | Total Score: 17883.196
[ 2019-02-16 00:28:21+00:00 ] abraker +24.117 | Total Score: 11459.689
[ DELETED POST ] vinnicci -8941.598 | Total Score: 8941.598
[ 2019-02-15 11:46:39+00:00 ] vinnicci +58.035 | Total Score: 17883.196
Achromalia
interesting.
Tad Fibonacci
My points, noooooooo
payney
fieryrage formerly known as fieryragee osu! Champion United States Ranked Score 49,473,564,357 Hit Accuracy 97.54% Play Count 95,782 Total Score 317,057,017,723 Total Hits 23,708,926 Maximum Combo 9,095 Replays Watched by Others 135,840
Best Performance
Guess Who Is Back (TV Size) by Koda Kumi Fiery's Extreme 4 days ago 97.80% 948pp weighted 100%
948pp
Tad Fibonacci
I'm hungry
Penguin
the people who didn't post in that down period are really lucky since the people who did post didn't get their rightful points : (

*cough* achro *cough*
levesterz
Penguin
afds
Topic Starter
abraker
oh looks like we lost some points

so sad play alexa
Tad Fibonacci
I do not understand "so sad play alexa".
Do you want me to do a Google search?
Penguin
hiughiu
Westonini
play sad so alexa
Penguin
Hey now, your an allstar
Westonini
yeah, 5:40 AM is a good time to go schleep.
Tad Fibonacci
Pointo... motto pointo...
vinnicci
aa
payney
please take care of yourself
Meah

Fuutarou x Yotsuba ship where
Right now Fuutarou x Miku is on top but as the anime goes on, Fuutarou x Itsuki shall dominate

#1 Raphtalia is a perfect waifu material soo..
#2 How cute
#5 and 7 dsandksadksbadsa, it's complicated
#6 long haired Tobiichi Origami best girl >>>>

Really looking forward for DAL 3 ep, 7-12 cause this is Origami's arc
Tad Fibonacci
I just played a little bit of Dark Souls 3.
I managed to kill the first boss on the 1st try because of my previous experience with Bloodborne,
And then I died like 4 times to a katana wielding weeaboo guy.
Achromalia
points.

i'm really behind. i don't think i can get back to #1 this time.
Tad Fibonacci
These are such sexy keyboards.

Penguin
my internet doesn't connect to websites hosted by cloudflare properly. That includes all osu servers and discord servers. So I can only browse the forums like 20 minutes out of the hour and I can't talk to my friends on discord. I'm so pissed right now and I don't know how to fix it.
Achromalia

Penguin wrote:

my internet doesn't connect to websites hosted by cloudflare properly. That includes all osu servers and discord servers. So I can only browse the forums like 20 minutes out of the hour and I can't talk to my friends on discord. I'm so pissed right now and I don't know how to fix it.
yikes. i'm not entirely sure how that works or what exact inconveniences are involved, but that's a pretty shitty situation. hopefully that can get corrected.

would it be possible to browse the forums on another connection?

when our internet router was taken by my mother last year, my dad and i used the public wi-fi in the restaurants we ate in. it may work for you, assuming you have a laptop or something portable that can connect to the wi-fi. many public spaces can include a guest wi-fi connection. some may not work too great, but may do the job.

hopefully that helps.
Tad Fibonacci
You should contact your internet provider and ask them to fix it for you.
If not then you should consider switching to another one.
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

Penguin wrote:

yikes. i'm not entirely sure how that works or what exact inconveniences are involved, but that's a pretty shitty situation. hopefully that can get corrected.

would it be possible to browse the forums on another connection?

when our internet router was taken by my mother last year, my dad and i used the public wi-fi in the restaurants we ate in. it may work for you, assuming you have a laptop or something portable that can connect to the wi-fi. many public spaces can include a guest wi-fi connection. some may not work too great, but may do the job.

hopefully that helps.

I think it fixed itself yay!
show more