Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
z0z

Penguin wrote:

z0z wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Hey guys, vote Penguin for OT President. I’m cool.
we have like 4 candidates so i have to choose from personal experience

it could be anyone of you that i may vote for
I’m the best tho. Vote Penguin.
gotta do better to convince me
also i'm sleepy rn
Achromalia

Penguin wrote:

z0z wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Hey guys, vote Penguin for OT President. I’m cool.
we have like 4 candidates so i have to choose from personal experience

it could be anyone of you that i may vote for
I’m the best tho. Vote Penguin.
damn right. vote Penguin.
pentaqola
penguin best president confirmed
Penguin
Thank you for the support my friends. Even the former President is voting Penguin!
animeslayergp
s
Corne2Plum3
Hey guys, vote me because I'm really cool!
z0z
...what makes you "really cool"?
pentaqola
even if i'm in prison i'd duplicate myself just to vote for everyone
Nuuskamuikkunen
I won't say anything regarding my vote intentions.
Zelzatter Zero
-w-
animeslayergp
b
Penguin
Morning
Corne2Plum3

z0z wrote:

Because my pfp is cool, my skins are cool, my maps are cool, I play with mouse only and this is cool, ...
This is just a few examples
animeslayergp
s
z0z

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

z0z wrote:

Because my pfp is cool, my skins are cool, my maps are cool, I play with mouse only and this is cool, ...
cool is subjective
animeslayergp
ok
Corne2Plum3

z0z wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

z0z wrote:

cool is subjective
yes
animeslayergp
e
z0z

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

z0z wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

z0z wrote:

cool is subjective
yes
therefore i have considered(but not decided) my vote
animeslayergp
zzzzzzzzzzzz
Penguin
yo
animeslayergp
wassap
Penguin
me
animeslayergp
to
Penguin
How's everyone doing today?
animeslayergp
good
Nuuskamuikkunen
doing fine.
animeslayergp
s
Penguin
I think this will be my last month of TN. I know I said that last month, but it's starting to feel like a massive chore already this month. It was a fun(ish) competition last month, but now it's not nearly as fun.

Honestly, the main thing that was fun last month was talking to people. The actual competition part was fairly monotonous. Now that no one is really competing with me this month, it's just not fun.

At least I'll have secured my two-time victory on the leaderboards. I just need to make sure I don't fall down the slippery slope of posting again next month. I started this month with full intentions of not playing, but somehow I just kept posting and posting.
animeslayergp
ok
Penguin
ok
animeslayergp
nice to know
Nuuskamuikkunen
tbh I haven't checked how have I been performing this month.
animeslayergp
a
Achromalia

Penguin wrote:

I think this will be my last month of TN. I know I said that last month, but it's starting to feel like a massive chore already this month. It was a fun(ish) competition last month, but now it's not nearly as fun.

Honestly, the main thing that was fun last month was talking to people. The actual competition part was fairly monotonous. Now that no one is really competing with me this month, it's just not fun.

At least I'll have secured my two-time victory on the leaderboards. I just need to make sure I don't fall down the slippery slope of posting again next month. I started this month with full intentions of not playing, but somehow I just kept posting and posting.
ye. i think the main motivator to be around is that actual community. the competition is monotonous yet occasionally unforgiving, and it's not really an element to care for.

do stick around! i guess, this time, you just don't have to wait for points this time, just post whatever you want at any point you want.
YyottaCat
No points.
Corne2Plum3

Achromalia wrote:

Penguin wrote:

ye. i think the main motivator to be around is that actual community. the competition is monotonous yet occasionally unforgiving, and it's not really an element to care for.

do stick around! i guess, this time, you just don't have to wait for points this time, just post whatever you want at any point you want.
lmao it's just because I get out
animeslayergp
e
Achromalia

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Penguin wrote:

[shrug]
Penguin

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

lol no
show more