forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
32,054
show more
eblf2013
-w-
pentaqola
ówò
DragonSlayer96

Penguin wrote:

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

What movie was it? And how does one join this super secret discord server that no one should know about?
community/forums/topics/1197922

There's a link for the discord in my post and in abraker's sig. We watched Inglourious Basterds this week.
So I joined the server you linked and all I found out was it was for RAID SHADOW LEGENDS!!!!!!!!!!

Why you do this to me :(
z0z

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

Penguin wrote:

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

What movie was it? And how does one join this super secret discord server that no one should know about?
community/forums/topics/1197922

There's a link for the discord in my post and in abraker's sig. We watched Inglourious Basterds this week.
So I joined the server you linked and all I found out was it was for RAID SHADOW LEGENDS!!!!!!!!!!

Why you do this to me :(
wait what
DragonSlayer96
You should join z0z. abraker flexes on all of us with his mad skillz. Penguin tanks with their face.
z0z

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

You should join z0z. abraker flexes on all of us with his mad skillz. Penguin tanks with their face.
wtf i am not joining rsl
i already have a gacha game that i would actually play that i play
pentaqola
oh man
DragonSlayer96
points for me, yay
pentaqola
oooooooo
Lottery61
Oooooooo AAA E A A I A U
JOooooo AA E O A A U U A
Eeeeeeeee AA E A E I E A
JOooooo EE O A AA AAA
Oooooooo AAA E A A I A U
JOooooo AA E O A A U U A
Eeeeeeeee AA E A E I E A
JOooooo EE O A AA AAA
z0z
i think have a fever, my head feels uncomfortably warm and i feel like i have to drink a lot more water than normal to reduce the fever to minimal

and i still have to deal with school tomorrow
pentaqola

z0z wrote:

i think have a fever, my head feels uncomfortably warm and i feel like i have to drink a lot more water than normal to reduce the fever to minimal

and i still have to deal with school tomorrow
that sounds rather terrible... especially at times like these.

its a good idea to drink lots of water at that condition, hell even eat a bit more. hopefully that goes away soon
Zelzatter Zero

eblf2013 wrote:

z0z wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Poest
assertive or passive?
What do you mean exactly?
.w.
eblf2013
Take me 100 points off
Corne2Plum3
...
pentaqola
BEEP

F U C K
z0z

pentaqola wrote:

z0z wrote:

i think have a fever, my head feels uncomfortably warm and i feel like i have to drink a lot more water than normal to reduce the fever to minimal

and i still have to deal with school tomorrow
that sounds rather terrible... especially at times like these.

its a good idea to drink lots of water at that condition, hell even eat a bit more. hopefully that goes away soon
the fever's minimized for now but i can still feel it lingering
hope it doesn't get worse because that wouldn't be helpful for tomorrow and the next few days
Penguin
it is 10 pm and I just woke up

good morning everyone
z0z

Penguin wrote:

it is 10 pm and I just woke up

good morning everyone
damn you're up early and late at the same time
pentaqola
no cap, good morning tho!
Corne2Plum3
t
Zelzatter Zero
-w-
Penguin
o
pentaqola
oop
Penguin
hi
pentaqola
greeting-
Corne2Plum3
.
Penguin
ftgdghjdy
Zelzatter Zero
-w-
Lottery61
Hey Zel, when will the results of the FMC#2 released?
Corne2Plum3
u
Penguin
xcvb
pentaqola
drawing the character in my avatar as a waifu really makes me want to fucking drive a car off a cliff
Penguin
zesty lemon waifu
Corne2Plum3
...
Penguin
fhj
pentaqola

Penguin wrote:

zesty lemon waifu
zesty pink-eyed lemon waifu that would eat you...


...unfortunately not in the way you want to be eaten

aaaand ninja'd 101
Penguin

pentaqola wrote:

Penguin wrote:

zesty lemon waifu
zesty pink-eyed lemon waifu that would eat you...

...unfortunately not in the way you want to be eaten
oh..

LMAOOO
Corne2Plum3
l
Penguin
xcbxcbv
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply