Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
pentaqola
eep epp
Penguin

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

How does that even look like? Like each bird drinks differently.
I think penta means like this.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3a/Sipping_Bird.jpg
Corne2Plum3
Nuuskamuikkunen

Penguin wrote:

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

How does that even look like? Like each bird drinks differently.
I think penta means like this.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3a/Sipping_Bird.jpg
*Makes a reverence and kisses the one that passes by first*
Penguin
Woah
Phantonym
i can never get more than 20 minutes these days ffs
Penguin
That’s probably my doing, sorry lol
Achromalia

pentaqola wrote:

achro i admit i actually like your work and i used to doodle your character ensign in my sketchbook at school sometimes
uh-- thank you?? i'm super happy you like them! definitely planning on fleshing out the character more.

speaking of which!:

https://twitter.com/nonchromatism/status/1350269092603650050

- - -

Penguin wrote:

... I don't personally know JAB's intentions, I just figured that it may have been the case, due to some posts that I saw from him.

JustABeginner wrote:

I mean, I still come often to post, but I really need to take a break because I'm starting to feel different about myself towards this game. I feel envy, trying to stop Corne from winning numerous times in a row. But, what do I get after that? I'll just make him upset and have him to go through four months again just to beat the record of winning streaks because I destroy it. I may be competitive but foul playing or trying to ruin one's friendship is not what I really want. So, I'll just accept defeat if Corne surpasses me.

JustABeginner wrote:

That was a fun game.

P.S: Beat Corne in the next round or else I'll go full blast again and beat Corne's winning streak. :3
hell, even if someone's main goal was just to make you lose, so what? It's a competition, it shouldn't be easy for you to win every month and it's not your inherent right to take the victory. There's no reason to be outraged over the possibility that someone wants to make you to lose. That's just the nature of competition. Especially when you're on this big of a streak too.

I'm doing it for me anyways, don't think that I'm conspiring against you or anything. I honestly couldn't care less who I'm "taking" the victory away from. I just want to win a month.
seems like JAB is experiencing Achromatism-Necromancy-Syndrome! heavily regretting your decision to commit to the game! i spent a year on that and lost about 105+ hours' worth of time playing the game.

might come up with a more formal definition later.

- - -

also, just finished watching a tarantino movie with penguin and the lads. was fun.
Topic Starter
abraker
ayyyy movie was fun
Penguin
thanks for attending everyone
Phantonym
i'll take these points
Lott
huh
Penguin
hmm
DragonSlayer96
What movie was it? And how does one join this super secret discord server that no one should know about?
Penguin

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

What movie was it? And how does one join this super secret discord server that no one should know about?
community/forums/topics/1197922

There's a link for the discord in my post and in abraker's sig. We watched Inglourious Basterds this week.
Phantonym
i'll take these
Penguin
same
pentaqola
eep!
Achromalia
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

unbelievably lethargic right now.

gotta take a break and just relax. i should eat too, haven't had anything in several hours, wtf >:c
pentaqola
you should really do that man- ;-;
Penguin
hi penta
pentaqola
why hello penguin
Zelzatter Zero
-w-
Penguin
how are you all doing today?
z0z
about to and not about to sleep
pentaqola
i feel aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Penguin

z0z wrote:

about to and not about to sleep
same

pentaqola wrote:

i feel aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAaa
Corne2Plum3
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
pentaqola
baba
Penguin
is you
Corne2Plum3
oof
Penguin
okay, discussion time!

what is your favorite ethnic food?
pentaqola

Penguin wrote:

okay, discussion time!

ooh! i got some that i really love:

-turon
-puto seko
-puto
-cassava cake
-biko
-bilo-bilo

and maybe theres more i didn't list down that i can't remember the name of, but i must say filipino dessert is absolutely amazing in flavor like holy fuck

(also i'm not so sure if i'm registering ethnicity correctly cuz these are just food i like that are from my country)
(sorry for the amount of edits i made as well, i'm just sleepy af and what was initially posted was a mess)
Penguin

pentaqola wrote:

(also i'm not so sure if i'm registering ethnicity correctly cuz these are just food i like that are from my country)
those are definitely ethnic foods. I looked them up and they all look so good. especially the cassava cake and turon.

I personally love Mexican food

menudo, pozole, tamales, carnitas, al pastor. mmmm soo good.
Phantonym

Penguin wrote:

okay, discussion time!

1. Seblak
  2. Cireng
  3. Peuyeum
  4. Batagor
  5. Kupat tahu
pentaqola
holy...

i now found out what those huge slowly spinning chunks of meat i used to have seen before were.

i can die happily along with the other food i see like... damn they look spicy good as well
Penguin

Phantonym wrote:

Penguin wrote:

okay, discussion time!

1. Seblak
  2. Cireng
  3. Peuyeum
  4. Batagor
  5. Kupat tahu

mm, those look really good as well!

omg, I almost forgot about another one, Horchata! I don't really know where it originates from, but it's very popular in mexican culture.

it's basically cinnamon rice milk, sooooo good
Corne2Plum3
nice
Corne2Plum3
seriously guys...
Penguin
Oh
show more