forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
johnmedina999

Holy shit, a really fucking close match from MissingNo.! Man, Daft Punk really put up a good fight. However, MissingNo. moves up in the bracket.

And what an incredible display of force by Takeuchi! She's not a goddess for nothing! Her winning means that the Mariya Takeuchi vs MissingNo. match is confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the winner's match, much of what can be said has been said, but I'll be rooting for DJPK!
johnmedina999

Holy shit, a really fucking close match from MissingNo.! Man, Daft Punk really put up a good fight. However, MissingNo. moves up in the bracket.

And what an incredible display of force by Takeuchi! She's not a goddess for nothing! Her winning means that the Mariya Takeuchi vs MissingNo. match is confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the winner's match, much of what can be said has been said, but I'll be rooting for DJPK!

Edit: WHAT THE FUCK, INTERNET

Edit 2: I kinda feel bad for the Jazz Cats since they lost. They would have brought rips such as this one to the table.

(This is a K-ON! rip btw.) But it was a necessary loss.
samX500
I am pretty happy with these result. Of these 4 contestant, the only one I don't cheer for is DJPK.

Other than that, I fucking hate the thought of K-on! having a crossover with nekopara.
johnmedina999

samX500 wrote:

I fucking hate the thought of K-on! having a crossover with nekopara.

lol
Achromalia
the contestant i like least would be L&D, but honestly, even their rips are p decent.

in order:

MissingNo., Mariya, DJPK, L&D.

let's see how things go. i've been comforting the DP&P voters in the comment section, hopefully they at least get to re-listen to what they liked. it seems some are transferring over to our camp too, so that's nice!
johnmedina999

Final four, ladies and gentlemen! May the best contestant win!

My order is Takeuchi, DJPK, MissingNo., and L&D. I'm hoping DJPK wins this next Winner's match.

And thanks, Achro. I hope no one gets revenge voted down these next matches.
samX500
My favorites are Takeuchi, L&D, MissingNo and DJKP. I didn't care at all at first but I have taken a liking to Takeuchi.

I especially like the underdog story of Takeuchi.
johnmedina999

Man, MissingNo. is coming out with the big guns with his Sonic 06 source! I hope Takeuchi has something to counter this banger.
Achromalia
fu vc k this is a chill banger:

gdi i didn't even read this lmao
pentaqola
aaa
johnmedina999

DJ Professor K is sure gonna get one hell of a fight. A visual rip? Amazing!
samX500
oyasumi
Achromalia
d86
johnmedina999

Takeuchi's latest rip absolutely slaps! Future funk is always amazing. Will it be enough to curb the Sonic 06 rip? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

Edit: and DJ Professor K's latest rip ain't playing no games! Holy shit, this is a bop! I've been waiting for a Jet Set Radio arrangement ever since the Grace and Glory rip last year. K's really bringing out the big guns against L&D!

I think this might be my favorite rip in this entire tournament.
Achromalia
i still have primary loyalties to missingno, but no matter what happens, i'm ending up losing a very special contestant, who ever it is.

considering how many views L&D is getting, i'm increasingly worried that things won't go all too well.
pentaqola
woh boy gonna bike in the fields
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Woh
Achromalia
insanity.
pentaqola
sad to see the mango trees in the fields were cut down...
Achromalia
so much goddamn work to do, and such a terrible lack of energy.

i need to get used to working more, but i feel like i may genuinely end up overworking myself, and that's not healthy.

...this is rough.
pentaqola
i sense an imbalance
samX500
finally some good point
johnmedina999
Voting for the bracket finals are up.

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.
samX500
Let's do this
Achromalia
DJPK v. MISSINGNO

it must happen.
samX500
I am with you on this battle
johnmedina999
Man, this is a fresh mix!

samX500
working on advent of code right now
Achromalia
cold. tired. pained. why is school still such a pain in the ass?
samX500
johnmedina999
I'm so glad that people who are out of the tournament can still get rips. This arrangement of two of my favorite Classic Sonic songs kicks ass!

Achromalia
AP US History.

passing the exam is unlikely.
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

AP US History.

Oh man. I hear that's one of the harder ones, along with Bio and Chem. I wish you luck!
Achromalia
tb8
pentaqola
at the verge of feeling flat
samX500
tired
Achromalia
johnmedina999
I think this YTPMV is pretty relaxing.

This dude's channel is pretty cool, too.
-OvO-
(〃'▽'〃)
johnmedina999
-OvO-

Edit:

Nice Classic Sonic arrangement. BUT MICHAEL JACKSON DID NOT WORK ON THE SONIC 3 SOUNDTRACK. IT'S A CONSPIRACY THEORY AND I DON'T BELIEVE IT. THERE IS NO HARD PROOF THAT HE DID. PLEASE STOP BRINGING IT UP.
show more