forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
samX500
going to my job's christmass party.
johnmedina999
Nice! I've never been to a corporate party, bur I wish you well! Have fun.
pentaqola
johnmedina999
I'm bored :(

I can't listen to music where I'm at and I'm just standing outside. There's nothing to do.

There are about five people wearing kilts and playing Scotland the Brave on bagpipes, though.
pentaqola
johnmedina999
The thing I was doing is done. I was standing in the cold, waiting for a parade to start. Now it's over.
Achromalia
friend's birthday party operation succesful.
johnmedina999
Nice! Glad to hear it.

MissingNo. is going ballistic on Daft Punk and I love it!

Achromalia
holy crap, missingno you're uhhh... getting a little carried away there.
samX500
My manager gave me a lift back home after our meeting but my yard was incredibly fucking frozen and me and my parents had to spend around 20 minutes trying to get him back to the road by shoveling every inch of slightly un-frozen gravel under his tire. Casual Canada event.
johnmedina999
rip

Show seems really annoying if it's an everyday thing. Where I live, it usually never goes below 16 °C (60 °F), even in the winter.

Also, I need to get myself a new signature. Maybe I can just reuse one of my old Kiki ones.

Yeah, I think I'll do that. It doesn't fit with my avatar, but it'll do for now. I'll think of something better tomorrow.
pentaqola
peace out
ColdTooth
ok
pentaqola
good
samX500
A bit tired since I have only slept like 6 hours tonight
pentaqola
feels bad man
johnmedina999

This is amazing! It's perfect.

Edit: so is this!

AMAZING! THIS RIP IS AMAZING, GOD DAMN!

This is the Amen Break, right? Damn.
Topic Starter
abraker
YES
johnmedina999
The first rip of this tourney, uploaded on 21 September, has just hit 100k views!

At least, I think it's the first.
Achromalia
nice job, abraker. hopefully the monthly scoreboard evens out now, i'm trying to stay below 1st but i want to keep posting.

also, nice. DJPK has a pretty good chance of winning this, too.
johnmedina999
One hour!

DJPK is cool, but L&D still has the highest viewed rip of this year's tourney, with 131k views.

L&D is a very strong contestant, and I respect them. They have a big support group (mainly due to the Dangangronpa side) but we can beat them!

Edit: banger alert! Very nice Daft Punk rip!

Edit 2: forgot to post it, lol

Achromalia
considering the newest DP+P dual arrangement with the Jack Bros., i am very, very afraid for MissingNo.

...i think i'll have to prepare for a very painful potential loss.
johnmedina999
Don't worry too much. Note that voting for those matches have been closed for a few hours now. The rip was posted way after the deadline for voting.
Achromalia
hmm.

also, mariya hasn't gotten a rip in a while...

although it's likely they're just waiting for this round to be over, since L&D haven't gotten anything either.
pentaqola
y-m
johnmedina999
RESULTS ARE IN

TAKEUCHI WON BY ALMOST DOUBLE THE VOTES. IT WAS A LANDSLIDE VICTORY!

MISSINGNO. BARELY WON BY JUST OVER 200 VOTES. IT WAS A VERY CLOSE MATCH!

I'LL POST MY THOUGHTS ALONG WITH THE NEW BRACKET LATER.
Achromalia
i'm fucking dead

what is going on in this damn tournament
pentaqola
man
johnmedina999

Holy shit, a really fucking close match from MissingNo.! Man, Daft Punk really put up a good fight. However, MissingNo. moves up in the bracket.

And what an incredible display of force by Takeuchi! She's not a goddess for nothing! Her winning means that the Mariya Takeuchi vs MissingNo. match is confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the winner's match, much of what can be said has been said, but I'll be rooting for DJPK!
johnmedina999

Holy shit, a really fucking close match from MissingNo.! Man, Daft Punk really put up a good fight. However, MissingNo. moves up in the bracket.

And what an incredible display of force by Takeuchi! She's not a goddess for nothing! Her winning means that the Mariya Takeuchi vs MissingNo. match is confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the winner's match, much of what can be said has been said, but I'll be rooting for DJPK!

Edit: WHAT THE FUCK, INTERNET

Edit 2: I kinda feel bad for the Jazz Cats since they lost. They would have brought rips such as this one to the table.

(This is a K-ON! rip btw.) But it was a necessary loss.
samX500
I am pretty happy with these result. Of these 4 contestant, the only one I don't cheer for is DJPK.

Other than that, I fucking hate the thought of K-on! having a crossover with nekopara.
johnmedina999

samX500 wrote:

I fucking hate the thought of K-on! having a crossover with nekopara.

lol
Achromalia
the contestant i like least would be L&D, but honestly, even their rips are p decent.

in order:

MissingNo., Mariya, DJPK, L&D.

let's see how things go. i've been comforting the DP&P voters in the comment section, hopefully they at least get to re-listen to what they liked. it seems some are transferring over to our camp too, so that's nice!
johnmedina999

Final four, ladies and gentlemen! May the best contestant win!

My order is Takeuchi, DJPK, MissingNo., and L&D. I'm hoping DJPK wins this next Winner's match.

And thanks, Achro. I hope no one gets revenge voted down these next matches.
samX500
My favorites are Takeuchi, L&D, MissingNo and DJKP. I didn't care at all at first but I have taken a liking to Takeuchi.

I especially like the underdog story of Takeuchi.
johnmedina999

Man, MissingNo. is coming out with the big guns with his Sonic 06 source! I hope Takeuchi has something to counter this banger.
Achromalia
fu vc k this is a chill banger:

gdi i didn't even read this lmao
pentaqola
aaa
johnmedina999

DJ Professor K is sure gonna get one hell of a fight. A visual rip? Amazing!
samX500
oyasumi
show more