o8u
samX500
ohohoho
johnmedina999

Just what the DJ ordered!
Achromalia
xkr
johnmedina999
I'd like to give my thoughts on Weird Al.

I think Weird Al is a great contestant, don't get me wrong. However, I'm not actually familiar with his work. Whenever I voted for him, I was voting for his stand, 「BEAT IT」. 「BEAT IT」 allows him to have Michael Jackson music, which has been used only twice in the Tournament, if I remember correctly. Whenever he uses his stand, he becomes much better, but without it, I don't really like his source list. No offense to Weird Al or any of his supporters, but I hope Takeuchi wins this round.
samX500
test
Achromalia
i think i'll post pretty much anytime now that i have 13.7k in potential points, i was only aiming for 13,333.

also, damn. i'd like to try on long hair, although i realize how frustrating it can be. i'm just curious, i guess.

egh, i'm starting to realize just how many things there are that i'm curious of concerning myself: being physiologically female, being omniscient or omnipresent, living or observing several lives, influencing others' lives and helping them manage life,...

agh. so many improbable possibilities... it sucks.
samX500
Just realised Achro got 13 k. Congrats!
johnmedina999
Nicely done!
Achromalia
eghhhh, so damn tired...
johnmedina999
Man, there are still no Takeuchi rips composed by Takeuchi herself, apart from the first one and the most recent one, both of which are dual arrangements and use Plastic Love. It's a great song, though, and both of those are legendary rips, so I'm not complaining too much.
Achromalia
c8z
samX500
two days left until no school.
johnmedina999
Gonna take a listen-through through the 77 days playlist again. Time to get creeped out.
Achromalia

johnmedina999 wrote:

Gonna take a listen-through through the 77 days playlist again. Time to get creeped out.

ah. thought this was something else, i should've expected this. it's personally not very creepy, although some interesting things happen as it concludes.

damn. still a little worried for what i have to do, not sure what i'll be able to manage.
samX500
going to sleep. Exam tommorow.
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

ah. thought this was something else, i should've expected this. it's personally not very creepy, although some interesting things happen as it concludes.

I've finished it since I started, and yeah, you're right, it's not creepy. I was talking about it in another thread and I wanted to hear it again, but you're right, it's pretty dull on my second time. This one I think is pretty cool, though:

And this one is good storytelling. It tells a very vivid and sad tale.

Those are the only ones I really like.

Edit: good night, Sam!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Gn
pentaqola
i'm just gonna vent about this for a bit...

a friend of mine became deaf. they were the person that i could talk to without any sort of language barrier going on... until now...

i am thinking about recommending them some hearing aids, but i do not know if they have enough money for something like this... especially since hearing aids are kind of expensive here... ffs 13,000 pesos is the lowest price it can go if i remember correctly... and it is still feels like a punch in the wallet...

i am worried about this... as they aren't deaf when i first met them... they were not born this way and i don't know how can they get used to this type of lifestyle. i don't even know if i can get to see them again, as this is the last day of regular classes and the last day of an event that gladly enough, gives everyone a huge break cuz its all sports and games. i can only see them during breaks, and it usually is rare for us to meet.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
4 hours

Also not being able to communicate to your friend normally feels painful. I wish him the best to overcome this new obstacle
samX500
4 hours
pentaqola
well... didn't have the best of luck... they went home before i knew where they are...

ended up taking my time to comfort myself over this... maybe i can meet them again soon... hopefully...

other than that... time for poi!
samX500
Last physics exam in one hour. I think it will go well but my history with exam on which I was confident is not so good
Achromalia
my leg hurts like shit and i've got school in two hours
johnmedina999
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
K
samX500
kk
johnmedina999

samX500 wrote:

kk

Achromalia
science.
johnmedina999
This is the same anime song that I posted above, but this is the "TeKe-TeKe ELEKI Mix".

I like it more than the original because it has a more natural sound. It removes the organ and piano, and uses a clean electric guitar instead of a distorted one. The bass is also a lot more clear and easier to hear.
samX500
cool
Achromalia
better than cool. how about awesome?
johnmedina999

johnmedina999 wrote:

I just realized that Nico Nico could have had a dual arrangement with ZUN and had a remix of this song.

I CALLED IT

Well, it's not UN Owen, but I called the dual arrangement.
samX500
hey
Achromalia
13,333 is no more. i'll have to settle with this.
johnmedina999
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

TAKEUCHI WON, WEIRD AL LOST

MISSINGNO WON, RHYTHM MASTERS LOST

LAW AND DISORDER WON, JAZZ CATS LOST

DJ PROFESSOR K WON, DAFT PUNK LOST

I WILL GIVE MY THOUGHTS LATER.
Westonini
boutta fail my physics final. i learned and understood practically nothing in that class. his curve is incredibly lenient so i'll probably be able to fail the final and still pass the class. if a professor has to curve that hard then there's most likely a problem..

we're supposed to be able to understand the concepts and problems so that we become capable of thinking and solving them for ourselves, but in reality no one understands shit and instead we're all left memorizing the online homework problems because he puts the exact same questions on the exams. no one takes the professor seriously and i hear people questioning his teaching methods all the time. hell, there were days where kids just played the wii shop music in the back of the class for the entire session. that class is so fucked. all my friends who've taken that class understand where i'm coming from perfectly and say that I can fail the exams and still be fine, but it's still stressful regardless.

plus, even if i manage to pass this class i'm not sure how i'd fair in the higher level physics course.

also the professor was supposed to give us these teacher assessment papers where we give comments and ratings on how well they taught, but we didn't get shit. ohhhh man, the words i would've wrote on that paper if i'd gotten my hands on it..
johnmedina999
Is your professor Chuang?
Westonini
nah, it's Nishino.

i've heard that while some are better than others, they're all not very great. Nishino does have a big grading curve, but that's only because of how poorly people do in that class. i'm still somewhat thankful for the curve tho since some of the other physics professors don't have a curve and, from what i've heard, seem just as bad.
samX500
a nwe mounth, a new opportunity to take the top spot.
show more