forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
holy damn.

this is a really tough match for mariya, the octogang's pretty strong, i can only hope mariya pulls through :c

i honestly think missingno might win this tournament. of course, its toughest match may be up against either mariya or L&D. one of these mains have to pull through. missingno/mariya, get that bread.

johnmedina999
I think DJPK can pull through to become the Winner's finalist. If MissingNo. is the Loser's finalist, they would go against each other like in Round 1, which would be amazing to see.

Though, no offense, I would have to go with K if that were to happen.
Achromalia
practicing with pixel art again.

i need to get better.
pentaqola
^ nice to see that you are doing your efforts in improving!

i haven't really done much in a while

'/\'
samX500
back from work
Achromalia
eh3
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hgffghfghhfg
johnmedina999
I just realized that Nico Nico could have had a dual arrangement with ZUN and had a remix of this song.

samX500
Ah this song, good memories
Achromalia
eughhh

today's simultaneously productive yet tiresome.
pentaqola
o/\o
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
asd
Achromalia
aaaaaawwwWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

567o9...
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

aaaaaawwwWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

567o9...

Wasurenai de, watashi no Telephone Line... ^_^
Achromalia
agh, the weekend's already over...
pentaqola
my first weekday is ending
samX500
yeah
Achromalia
x68
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

x68

Nice 4 hours!
Achromalia
fuck, at school, haven't had breakfast. only drank a few ounces of water.

euugghhhh

today's really lookin' tiresome...
samX500
good points again
johnmedina999

Edit: where does this song seem familiar? I know the second part is Waluigi's Pinball, but I swear I've heard the first part before. Maybe in this year's tourney? Talkin' about this song:

Edit 2: ah yes, I forgot about this banger.

I've never actually played a WarioWare game, hehe.

Edit 3: man, if you didn't tell me this was from a WarioWare game, I really could have said that this was 80s city pop!

samX500
trying to code an AI right now
Achromalia
ldi
samX500
took me over 2 hours to code that simple tic-tac-toe AI but now it should be working. The sad part is that a good hour of that was an error in the functioning of the game that slipt through my testing and had nothing to do with the AI itself.
johnmedina999
https://mojo.highquality.rip/2019/12/wrestle-on-nico-nico/#more-2814

This is so sad, Alexa play Powerpuff Girls Z MAD AMV on Nico Nico
johnmedina999
https://mojo.highquality.rip/2019/12/wrestle-on-nico-nico/#more-2814

This is so sad, Alexa play Powerpuff Girls Z MAD AMV on Nico Nico

Edit: I didn't mean to do that.
pentaqola
well
Achromalia
y4c
johnmedina999

YES YES YES! WE DID IT, GANG! ANOTHER MORNING COMES!

I'm so excited! Next, we face Weird Al. Let's keep this momentum going! Let's get to finals!

---

And Rhythm Masters moves on! I'm so glad! Rest in peace, Jack Bros.

(also first lol)

---

MissingNo. pulling through once again with a landslide victory! Way to go! Truly living up to his title as one of the gods of Loser's.

MissingNo. is fighting Rhythm Masters next round. Hopefully we get a dual arrangement that is as kick-ass as the DJ Professor K dual arrangement. The battle will be fierce!

---

Those are all the results (I think). I'm just waiting for an official bracket update to post here. So exciting!

---

Here's the bracket for next match!

It looks like we're finally getting some Winner's matches this round. DJ Professor K vs Daft Punk is going to be a legendary match! I'll be rooting for DJPK, but a dual rip between the two would be amazing.

I don't really have any thoughts about Jazz Cats and L&D. If L&D wins, then we would be following the story of the tourney going on over at the Mojo. I predict L&D is going to win, because they're really strong.

Takeuchi vs Weird Al is going to be a tough battle, but I think we can power through! A dual rip featuring city pop and Michael Jackson's music would be amazing to hear, and I hope we get one. I'll be rooting for Takeuchi. Let's get her to finals! Go #MariyaMob!

And lastly, Rhythm Masters vs MissingNo. is going to be the hardest decision I've had to take this tournament. A dual rip between these two would be legendary, rivaling the likes of the DJPK vs MissingNo. dual rip we got in round 1. I honestly don't know who I'll vote in that case.

Good luck to all contestants! And remember, everyone here is at least 8th place, so everyone has done very well so far!
Achromalia
this is a good day.

sadly, now that RM and MissinoNo. are facing each other, not much can be done. someone has to lose.

missingno, you better pull through, my glitchy miserable child.
samX500
hi
Achromalia
35j
johnmedina999
!!

Breaking news: It seems as if the MariyaMob has been renamed to the Mariyakuza. I see nothing wrong.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Who?
Achromalia

johnmedina999 wrote:

!!

Breaking news: It seems as if the MariyaMob has been renamed to the Mariyakuza. I see nothing wrong.

amazing. this is the actual best plot development.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Who?

Mariya Takeuchi. Somewhat famous on Youtube for the Plastic Love release, which is pretty much the most popular outside of Japan in general.
johnmedina999

Oh man.
Achromalia
holy. shit. fuck. whoahhh. the references.

PETSCOP.

THAT RAP THOUGH.

god damn this'll be heartbreaking.

EDIT TWO: HOLY FUCK FUCK CHECK OUT MARIYA'S RIPPP
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

EDIT TWO: HOLY FUCK FUCK CHECK OUT MARIYA'S RIPPP

HOLY SHIT

MY WISH CAME TRUE! EASILY A TOP 3 RIP OF THIS TOURNAMENT. WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, IT'S SO GOOD.

I WAS TYPING A POST WHEN THIS CAME OUT

GO MARIYAKUZA

Oh man, now that's some good house music.
johnmedina999

Voting is now up! Don't forget: every vote counts. Vote responsibly!
show more