Achromalia
jn3
samX500
good 2 hours
johnmedina999

samX500 wrote:

good 2 hours

samX500
I have worked pretty hard on the tic-tac-toe game we need to make for the programming course, though I still have an hour to code before going back home.
johnmedina999
(≧∇≦)b
johnmedina999
lol
samX500
lol indeed
Achromalia
4am
johnmedina999
(^o^)丿
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ds
johnmedina999
I kinda find it discouraging how Takeuchi doesn't actually have any rips of herself, and most of her rips are Tatsuro Yamashita songs. The only rip actually composed by Mariya is The Whims of Plastic Love, which is a dual arrangement with Jack Bros. Hopefully we get more in the future.
Achromalia
agreed.
pentaqola
?
johnmedina999
MAN 4 HOURS

Anyway, I wake up to a very sweet surprise! A chiptune remix of Telephone Number by Junko Ohashi was posted! Man, this remix of this classic city pop song is FIRE! My vote for Takeuchi is now justified. Damn, this is great!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sfdsddfsdsfdsfdfsdsfdfssdfsdfsdfsdf
Achromalia
4k6
johnmedina999
Getting some mad points today.
Achromalia
obtaining a maddening amount of currency as of this solar cycle.
samX500
that's great
pentaqola
groovin
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

obtaining a maddening amount of currency as of this solar cycle.

Acquiring a quantity of—

I'M SORRY I WAS GOING TO CONTINUE THAT VERBOSITY CHAIN BUT I HAVE GREAT NEWS

THIS IS AMAZING!!
The rest of the results will be posted in 15 min. increments, and I'll be keeping my eye on them!

Edit: also gotta give a shoutout to the latest Jack Bros. rip, it's great!

Edit 2:

I am sad that Dr. Robotnik lost this match, but someone had to go. Go Rhythm Masters!

Edit 3:

As expected, MissingNo. takes the win by a landslide! Man, the last four contestants will be L&D, DJPK, Takeuchi, and MissingNo. at this rate! I wouldn't mind that at all.

Now we just need the two Winner's Bracket matches.
Achromalia
HOLY CRAP

MY MAINS ARE GOING FORWARD!

nice.

- - -

EDIT: NOOOO PAPYRUS MY POOR SKELETAL BEAN

it had to be someone, i guess.

nyoo hoo hoo...
johnmedina999
Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot to include that one. A shame, too. Papyrus had great rips.

Achromalia
r.i.p
johnmedina999
I'm at a boring party rn (¯―¯٥)

Edit: we're actually not getting the Winner's Bracket matches just yet. The Loser's Bracket has to catch up with their matches first. It looks like it's going to be one more Loser's match before we can get on with the Winner's matches. Here's how the bracket looks like now:

Jack Bros. and Jack & Elmo got switched to avoid rematches. I guess that's fair. I don't really think the Jack Black and Takeuchi matchup will bring anything too interesting: I'll be voting for Takeuchi this round as well! The RM and Jack Bros. matchup, however, will be great! Can't wait to see how it goes down.

I don't know what to make of Weird Al vs Johnny Bravo. The results will be a surprise. I'm voting for Weird Al, though. The MissingNo. match, however, will be a hard one. If Dr. Piccolo decides to come out with a JoJo rip (his strongest source), then I don't know if MissingNo. will be able to keep up, and I'm worried.

As for Takeuchi, I know we can get her though this match as well! We've taken down the impossible, the unstoppable: Off the Hook and ZUN. We can make it through this! I'll be counting on everyone's support this round! (≧▽≦)
samX500
I have never been to a party
johnmedina999
It's a 1st birthday party for my brother's godfather's daughter's daughter. I don't even know the kid. I'm only here because I couldn't get out of it. I can't even listen to tournament music :(

btw next tournament matches thoughts above >_<
Achromalia
feelsbad

this tournament's going to get pretty rough.
pentaqola
/v\
johnmedina999
Takeuchi and MissingNo. are being referred to in the comments as the Gods of Loser's, and I have to agree. They both lost Round 1 but have been sweeping up all their matches with landslide victories. I worry about Rhythm Masters, though.
Achromalia
received my new Audio Technica ATH-M40X.

it's awesome.

not perfect, but it's what i need.
pentaqola
:^
caps
pentaqola
oh hi there
ColdTooth
i want 8 hours
samX500
that would indeed vbe coo,l
pentaqola