samX500
let's take a shower
Westonini
at this point "crippling depression" just sounds funny to me

like i was fucking hysterical the other day and my friend was so confused
Achromalia
ker-rip-ling dip-resh-shin.
samX500
The worst part of my session is over. Now all I have to do left is studying for astrophysics and coding my project.
johnmedina999

Man, I'm glad this wasn't posted before the fight! It's really good and groovy.

I actually never heard the original song until now, I just searched it up. Man, that track is smooth as hell.

Oh my, it's an Atlus game. Man, I guess I may have been too harsh on them. I was just mad that they won against Takeuchi. I apologize to Jack Bros.
Achromalia
zn5
johnmedina999

It might be a bit messy and a bit too busy, but I think that this mashup is pretty good.
Achromalia

i didn't even realize this was here, holy shit. this rip is insane.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
d
johnmedina999
The Missingno rip you posted is great! Love the intense beats on it.

Takeuchi's rip leaved much to be desired. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's actually pretty bad compared to Wario Bros.' new rip, especially the JP version. The Wario Bros. rip is basically Future Funk, one of Takeuchi's sources. I won't give up on her, I never will. But I admit that Wario Bros. have the better rip so far.

Achromalia
i actually agree pretty strongly, seems like i'm not alone.

i'm alright with it, but... it just doesn't work the same way the others do. still, Mariya likely has some more good stuff in store so i'm sticking with her.
vinnicci
wa
pentaqola
<:^D

i...
samX500
cool
pentaqola
hmmst
Achromalia
4i6
samX500
llllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Achromalia
jn3
samX500
good 2 hours
johnmedina999

samX500 wrote:

good 2 hours

samX500
I have worked pretty hard on the tic-tac-toe game we need to make for the programming course, though I still have an hour to code before going back home.
johnmedina999
(≧∇≦)b
johnmedina999
lol
samX500
lol indeed
Achromalia
4am
johnmedina999
(^o^)丿
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ds
johnmedina999
I kinda find it discouraging how Takeuchi doesn't actually have any rips of herself, and most of her rips are Tatsuro Yamashita songs. The only rip actually composed by Mariya is The Whims of Plastic Love, which is a dual arrangement with Jack Bros. Hopefully we get more in the future.
Achromalia
agreed.
pentaqola
?
johnmedina999
MAN 4 HOURS

Anyway, I wake up to a very sweet surprise! A chiptune remix of Telephone Number by Junko Ohashi was posted! Man, this remix of this classic city pop song is FIRE! My vote for Takeuchi is now justified. Damn, this is great!

show more