Achromalia
well fucj
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sasaxsasasasasasaassasasasaaxssssa
Achromalia
i don't have much of a choice.
Topic Starter
abraker
It's almost time! Will achro make it to be a top monthly score winner? 337.129 pts to go! Stay tuned to find out!

edit: Aaaaaaaaand he strikes with a ninja post! What an astounding move folks!
pentaqola
i
Topic Starter
abraker
Achro needs 4 full hours to beat Westonini, 8 hours realistically if always posting after another person. There are about 10 hours remaining. It's a stretch, but it's possible. 13000 is still possible mathematically.

unless I'm wrong about hours remaining...
Westonini
I've been sleepin' on Subnautica. I've had it for a while but I've never given it a try until today. Things can get pretty tense sometimes and I almost shit myself when I saw the Leviathan in the distance.

I'm having quite a lot of fun with it. Just got to the base building part like 5 hours into the game.
samX500
Under what timezone is TN updated?
Westonini
UTC I believe? abraker seems to always use UTC for these types of things.
samX500
sorry Achro
Achromalia
i let through a potential 45-pointer. that might just cost me the whole thing...

but there's almost 7 hours left. 4 hours, yet not a single damn point was gained until now. scary...

this is my only real opportunity for points now. waiting as long as i can, taking everything i can.

the most efficient but most unlikely way of ever having a hope of making it is through multiple large 60+ troves right now.

alright. i need this...

i can't fuck it up now. can't give up.

NO BWHAT THE FUCK<

if you were sorry, you wouldn't have posted in the first place.

i'm fucking done.

can we just timeskip onto next month?

it's over. 31 days absolutely fucking wasted.
johnmedina999
It's OK. You'll do better this month.
Achromalia
considering that now i'm relying on 30 days as opposed to 31, and that i had been so damn lucky to get the 200+ point batches i did, including the extremely, irresponsibly life-disrupting amount of time spent this month during classes, during game development work, even in the middle of the fucking night when i should be sleeping...

...i'm doubtful i'll get this far for at least another 4 months.

i've fucked myself over beyond reason.

...i guess that's my fault for being a competitive sack of shit that'd throw everything away to do something vain, and ultimately ignoring the amount of work that could've been done had i not spent... let's see, an average of 19 hours of posting per day, constantly checking every 40 to 90 minutes, gauging how long i can wait until i can get the most out of my time without losing to someone else, 31 days, meaning i essentially wasted ~95 hours of my life this month through checking, staring at the screen and the clock, and waiting.
Tad Fibonacci
TN is a mistake.
Tad Fibonacci
Makes me think of what would happen if Achro decides to play a gacha game one day.
Tad Fibonacci
Now that multiposting is back it's possible to get negative points now.
Tad Fibonacci
Ah yeah give me that sweet sweet negative points.
Tad Fibonacci
- poi
Achromalia

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

TN is a mistake.

^

and i'm addicted to it.
samX500
That was definitaly the worst nija that has ever hapened in TN. Keremal is no longer OT's ninja, I have jkust taken his title.
Westonini

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Makes me think of what would happen if Achro decides to play a gacha game one day.

lmao.
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

lmao.

i'd get bored of it and quit. it's not quite the same as TN.

TN's highly interactive in the timing of what you do, while stimulating your mind to calculate and gauge when to post during certain intervals. it's more addictive that way.

plus, I have something to lose here in TN. i'm #1 All-Time, and most times, #1 Monthly. in other games, i'd just ignore the competitive aspect and play for fun.
johnmedina999
Westonini
what is that song john?
samX500
I might make it to 9K before the end.
johnmedina999
It's "Ride on Time" by Tatsuro Yamashita. This specific arrangement is done by @Monotonemonkey on Twitter for SiIvaGunner's upcoming KFaD2 tournament.

This is my favorite song in this event so far. I'm so excited to see if we get a full version in the future!
Achromalia

johnmedina999 wrote:

holy shit this is so cool >:OOO

i still haven't made real chiptune. my music sounds similar, but it's not really using pure waves like these. i use hybrid synths that emulate some of this but with a reverb/muffled/wet flair, usually. chiptune has an interestingly pleasing dry-cut feel while i try to make mine more like liquid soap.
levesterz
U
Westonini
samX500
going back home
Westonini
And that's the end of that month.
samX500
Let's start anew
Achromalia
i have no hope, i hate this game, i'm wasting my time, this only fuels my self-destructive competitive habits, this thread makes me into a miserable fool,

...yeah! let's do this.
Tad Fibonacci
"Relax" said abraker
"TN's designed to receive
You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave!"
samX500
secnod post of the month
Achromalia
second post of my death.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sadddd
Topic Starter
abraker
ooo that is some good chiptune! You got more?
pentaqola
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Achromalia
.9b
show more