posted
Total Posts
show more
jakk
vibe check
samX500
vibe
Achromalia
i fucking forgot my phone, shit, i must've lost like 250 pts...

fuck.
samX500
canadian election are this night
[karah]
ooo canada
Achromalia
hmm.
samX500
working on my physics lab, I hope I'll be able to finish it tonight so that I can focus on studying.
Achromalia
let's hope this keeps up.
samX500
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
rastfgd
Achromalia
welt shipped.
pentaqola
owh!
Achromalia
o god o fuc
ColdTooth
not really a lot of points 3/10 not enough water
Achromalia
oof.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ff
Achromalia
kinda late.
pentaqola
yes
samX500
another day of school
pentaqola

pentaqola wrote:

i actually wanna try swapping the skintones of 2 specific characters just to see how some people in some random discord server react to it (hopefully they just see it as a cursed image)

welp i did just that and uhh... yeah im accidentally racist now because of that...

lesson learned... i was too dumb to realize i was basically running into fire...

should've thought out a bit more about that decision...
Achromalia
hhhhhhhh
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

hhhhhhhh

c
Achromalia
e
Westonini

pentaqola wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

i actually wanna try swapping the skintones of 2 specific characters just to see how some people in some random discord server react to it (hopefully they just see it as a cursed image)

welp i did just that and uhh... yeah im accidentally racist now because of that...

lesson learned... i was too dumb to realize i was basically running into fire...

This type of thing has happened many times before. Whatever you made is most likely not racist, people are just idiotic snowflakes who bash artists that make things they don't like.

There was no racist intent behind it. You only made it for fun and to see what it would look like. Those who'd call you racist are ignorant and quick to judge.
Achromalia
r
Westonini
rr
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
R
Achromalia
RNG.
samX500
stonks.
pentaqola
. .

°

-

e
samX500
taking these before Achro takes them
Achromalia
bruh momentum
pentaqola
w a i t i n g
Tad Fibonacci

pentaqola wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

I bet you swapped the skin tone of a dark skinned character with a brighter tone.

People wouldn't bat an eye if it's the other way around.

That's just goes to show how dumb people are.
If you want to draw something, then do it. Don't gives two shits about what people will think of it.
If it's good art, then it doesn't matter.
samX500
no points for Achro
Westonini
Achromalia
please ffs

why do i try to even bother with work

welp. guess i won't be reaching 13K this month either.

let's try AGAIN, for the next seven months.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
dsffdssdadfsfsasda
Achromalia
can't maintain my point rate at this point. it's unlikely i'll get as far as i wanted to. egh.
show more