forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Westonini
if i is e then we've confirmed that a e i o u is true.
Achromalia
e's eye
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
fdsgfgdsgdfsfgdfgdfdgsfdgsfdgs
Achromalia
shower.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Je
Achromalia
htjnjate.
pentaqola
ehuehue
Westonini
pentaqola
dancing roach
samX500
today is a new day.
Westonini
It's 3:29 AM and I a̷̬̞͎̭̘̝͈̫̝͕̱͍̻͙͋̈́̇͂̄͛̀̂̑̄̚͝͝ḿ̷̧͕͕̮̫̝̼̹̥͛̇ ̸̨̰̩͈͓͙͔̩̦͙̉̔̑̚g̴̛̩̭̫̤̰͓̖̥̰͕̠̎̉̂̇͐͘͝͠o̸̘̙͓̩͛́̄́̊̄̓̈́́͂̋n̴̻͎̳̣̮͕̫͎̰͑̂̈́̓͑͛͂̍̕͝ṅ̸̬̺̳̣̰̯͇̠͙͔̺͉̘͜ä̵̧̭͔͚̫̹̤̗̣̦̯̬̂͌͆͒̇͂̽͆̃́̕̕ ̷̣͋̒̃̀̾̉ğ̷̡̛̝̟̠͖͇̫̙̖́̋͛͂̈́͐͘ơ̷̡̡̲̼̠͉̻̘̩̝̬̐̈̉̾̑̅́̆̚͝͝ ̸̧͓̙̦͈̞̻̭̱͔͗̍̐ͅt̸̡͈̻͙̠͓̞̪̗̫̥̞̦̅̈́̀̆̅͛̆̽̃̌̔̕͝͝ͅǫ̸̯̥̝̟̝͔̫̰̖͕͕̞̰̾͊͊̀͒̆͛̑͑̚ ̴̗̱̝̒̊̇͋̈̆͘b̴̡͕͈͍̠͇͎̜͇̔̐̌͝ẽ̸̪̜͓̟̺̤̝͙̈̉̑̂̂͗͆̿̾̕ͅd̷͇͎̠̖̙̗̹̲͐̀͊͝.̴̠̦̇̅̈́̀̍̈́͆͘͠ ̴̛̺̗̗̝̫͉͋̉̎͆͌͂̒̍̂̍̾̔͜͠c̵̛̬̟̪̼̺̘̘̋̂̽̓͆̚ă̷̢ţ̷͇̟̣͎͖͓̦̭̳̝̫͐̔̾̓̚͜͝͝c̸̨̛̙̗͔͖̩̥͙͎͚̘̮̲̈́̂̔̍͂̔̒̔̊̏̒͘͘͜ḩ̷̖͎͉̮̮̬͔̗̞̜̓̂ ̷̢̛̝̗̥̍̂͛̇̉̌́͝ͅy̵͖̠̻̳̼͉̦̳̖̭̞͆̑̈́͒̐̊͂͂͋͑̇̾͆̕a̷͕͚̻͇̼̯͓̬̪̖̅͜ͅ ̷͚͈̃́̐̓̈́̿̐̚̕͝l̶̡̩̦̪̼͕̜̭͚̲͍̀̽͌̀̂̽͒̈́̈́͆̽͗ͅą̵̡̯̿̍͗̌t̸͚́e̶̡̢̢̫̳̰̺̮̗͍̻̞͇͒̎͠ȑ̸̫̥̰̲̜̫̝̰̘̙͌s̷̡̠̼̓͊̂͊͂̍͂͝
Achromalia
it's 6:50 AM and I just woke up.
pentaqola
good morning! im just about to go to bed, i hope this day turns out well for ya.
Achromalia
heya, thank you, and g'nighty :D
Topic Starter
abraker
2 hours is ok
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
M3 2019 is arriving...

which means more CDs to buy

Nice
johnmedina999
^_^
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
dsfyguhil;l'klkjhgfdsSSSDDKJSAHKhjjhhm,
Achromalia
well, can i get some points now?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sure
Achromalia
thanks. how about now?
Westonini
sure
samX500
I don't like politics
Achromalia
i've actually gotten a little more interested in politics now, for uhhh...

some reason or another.

maybe because i like math.
samX500
I am not too interested.
pentaqola
同じ
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
fdgfgddfgrfdgfgdgfdfdgs gfdgdfgfdgfdsgfds
Westonini
fuckermother
Achromalia
mainly, my interest is centered around the changes it brings and how that affects the country as well as whatever happens on the local level.

normally i'm not bothered because i don't really have any particular knowledge in it and can't really assert anything thanks to that.

well, i didn't care much until now, at least. i kinda stumbled over it, but with screens in your face throughout the majority of the day, it's hard not to hear what's happening, and possibly, end up looking around at it.

so ye, i found a fairly promising presidential candidate that helps bring some fresh air to the scene with really intriguing ideas. no real sign of trying to shoot down other candidates, and probably the only one that bothers with just getting to the data and the facts, and coming up with solutions to propose that address core issues.

kinda sucks that he didn't get much coverage until he very frankly dominated the democratic debates. even then, still pretty low compared to other front-runners.

edit: also holy fuck i missed so many points whyyyyy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
samX500
I need sleep
Achromalia
I need time to work.
johnmedina999
https://www.tutorialspoint.com/pulse_circuits/pulse_circuits_quick_guide.htm

This is a really detailed and in-depth article, despite its poor English.
Achromalia
hmm'st.
payney
nighty night
johnmedina999

I believe this video from 2008 is the perfect representation of what I like about YouTube. Even though it's actually really bad, the creators had fun making it.
Achromalia
made some progress today, but i'm kinda tired. still could've done more, done better.

but alas.

at least i'm still doing things.
pentaqola
bored
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
dfghbhhdgfhg
pentaqola
sgfjdhdgsghd
Westonini
o
show more