forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
samX500
In our programming course the teacher will give the class an extra 2 hour to finish the exam. Probably because nobody in the class had time to finish, at least nobody I have talked to.
Achromalia
oh dear.
Westonini
samX500
Achromalia
got too distracted.
pentaqola
tomorrow shall deem the day the second quarter exam be hittin'... gotta find out the schedule so i can review the subjects for that day...
samX500
good luck
Achromalia
well, let's hope today goes well enough.
johnmedina999

Westonini wrote:

bro how old are they

hard to believe that they are 17
Westonini
Hmmmmmmm...
samX500
Achromalia
thread heckromancy
Westonini
d'aw hecke
johnmedina999
post v2
pentaqola
redneckromancy
Achromalia
my confidence in my music shifts just about as fluidly as the water i spilled on my old laptop back in the early summer.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
👍
Achromalia
feeling tired asf
Westonini
egads
Achromalia
dhnirhde.
pentaqola
the usual
Achromalia
awake at 3:48 AM despite school and respective tests at 8:15 AM
pentaqola
*cries in afternoon examinations*
samX500
I'll have to start working a little bit now. I may have a week break, but I also have a physics lab to finish and also another one to start to ease myself later.

I also need to code the code from my programming exam so that I know what to do when I get to the extra 2 hours of my exam.
johnmedina999
post v3
samX500
I am trying to calculate the temperature of the sun for my physics lab and got 5214180 kelvin. Seems legit.
Achromalia
pohstdes.

EDIT: what in the fuck
Westonini
Edit: Edit
samX500
I found an error, now my result is 651 K
johnmedina999
I think your first answer was more accurate. 600 Kelvin are temperatures you can find here on Earth.
samX500

johnmedina999 wrote:

I think your first answer was more accurate. 600 Kelvin are temperatures you can find here on Earth.

Both answer are way off. The temperature of the sun is 5778 K. My first answer was 3 orders of magnitude too large and my new answer is only one order of magnitude too small, which is still a lot.
Achromalia
kill me.

the timed math sections are such a pain in the ass.

everything english-related was fine, but fuck.
payney
im baby
Westonini
hello bb
Achromalia
ebb.
samX500
the error in my lab was that I was using radian to calculate some tangent and I needed to use degree instead. My answer is now 4992 K. It's still much lower than the real value of 5772 K but I think the difference can be attributed to a combination of me measuring the data poorly and of our scientific method to be not very great.
Achromalia
i'm fairly demotivated today.
samX500
halfway through the week eh?
pentaqola
i should be reviewing today
show more