1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games

show more
posted
achro hast reminded me that ive pretty much neglected OT and i’m kinda sad abt it. im chara again so im sure i can go back but idk if i wanna while im still just on my phone.

edit: main reason being it’s such a hassle to upload images on my phone, as well as it’s just a pain using new forums on mobile generally.

im not downloading the fucking imgur app nope im not doing it i refuse
posted
what's OT?
posted
Off-Topic
posted

z0z wrote:

what's OT?
[red b emoji]ruh
posted
[parking sign]oints.
posted
I'm watching Domestic na Kanojo and my heart hurts, damn.
posted
raw
posted
war.
posted
points!
posted
Po!ntsi
posted
still dealing with some of the bites i've gotten. one's especially bad and has become a bubble of white blood cells. it was the size of a marble at some point, and after popping it, the bubble only grew back. it's more or less a flattened marble again. will have to wait until the leakage stops so i can dry it and put on some damn calamine lotion to protect it.
posted

Achromalia wrote:

still dealing with some of the bites i've gotten. one's especially bad and has become a bubble of white blood cells. it was the size of a marble at some point, and after popping it, the bubble only grew back. it's more or less a flattened marble again. will have to wait until the leakage stops so i can dry it and put on some damn calamine lotion to protect it.
What the fuck? Is it an animal bite?
How do bubbles even formed by white blood cells? And at marble size?
Goddamn it Achro go to a doctor.
posted
I feel amazed and worried at the same time
posted
grrr
posted
An insect tried to land on my arm.
posted
There are insects everywhere
posted
why is vaxei so good dhsnzsjajjs

edit: why even play osu when vaxei exists
posted
you are here forever
posted
oops. popped it again when i woke up by accident.

g'morning.
posted
randy
show more