You crush me
Achromalia
fuck, the day's already over.
payney
points before bedtime

sleepy sleepy
Achromalia
still awake.

finally trying to break the unhealthy 103-hour-long period of time i've gone without having taken a shit (4 days, 7 hours later than last time).

what a pain in the ass, though.

both literally and figuratively.

at least it ends now.
Aiseca

Ah, the art of being a ninja.

Got ya' :)
ERA Puzzle
I just got ninja'd on 5 hours worth of points. Might as well commit TN suicide.
Aiseca
I actually can't imagine TN will be silent for as long as 5 hrs really...
During the time i am camping at this thread, the longest time you can get is 60 minutes really.
Achromalia
morning.

we are now at the 10,00th post.

enjoy your stay.
Tad Fibonacci
Hai Achro
payney
h
Achromalia
can someone take more points to take #1? i'd rather just let someone else win, but i'd rather not lose points either.

thanks in advance.
ColdTooth
Tad Fibonacci
Why is Achro 2nd place though? He has over 3000 points. Is the bot drunk?
payney
h
Achromalia
the bot has things back to normal once journal posts again, provided that she can get through shit and have the time and the means of posting again before june 12th.
Plini
yoinkkk
Achromalia
nice one, plini.
payney
fuc
Plini
yoinkkk
payney
yoink
Plini
gdthijiopgfjd
Achromalia
oh no plini took my points, whatever will i do...

do it again
ERA Puzzle

Achromalia wrote:

do it again

You could just commit sudoku like I did

I'm still salty about that Ninja

It's okay, I'll try again next month
Plini
i was waiting for them to get bigger but then i saw puzzle posting and i panicked
Achromalia

Puzzle wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

do it again
You could just commit sudoku like I did

I'm still salty about that Ninja

It's okay, I'll try again next month
You've got like... 20 days left? It's hardly even 10 days yet. Don't give up now.

Also, I have a particular person to beat in the All-Time scores, committing sewer side would only ruin that chance.
ERA Puzzle

Plini wrote:

i was waiting for them to get bigger but then i saw puzzle posting and i panicked

Dont worry, I'm not gonna post in here anymore unless it's small posts or to maybe troll and steal a big one from someone. Unlikely though I'm probably just gonna leave the thread alone and only lost right after others to comment on things, like right now

Edit: well at least until next month
Achromalia
the game gets less fun with each person who's stopped playing.

i guess it wasn't ever that fun anyways. it was just us capitalizing on time-to-point conversion in a competitive matter that ruined our lives if we dared to spend enough effort to be the best at it.
ERA Puzzle

Achromalia wrote:

i guess it wasn't ever that fun anyways. it was just us capitalizing on time-to-point conversion in a competitive matter that ruined our lives if we dared to spend enough effort to be the best at it.

I guess I can keep going if it makes it more entertaining for you.

The whole point for me was the situation was so stupid (albeit hilarious) that I needed a way to vent my frustration and also make a joke of the situation I guess. Ngl, I'm pretty fucking salty about it; though I was trying to make it entertaining cause... it is an entertaining situation.

Anyways, just. Didnt want to play for the rest of the month as a form of personal protest (directed at nobody or no thing in particular). Whatre the chances of getting ninja'd after 5 hours of no posting, you know? 10, 15 minutes, an hour; thats one thing. Bleh.

I dont mind playing again though if it helps keep things interesting for you.
Achromalia

Puzzle wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

I guess I can keep going if it makes it more entertaining for you.

The whole point for me was the situation was so stupid (albeit hilarious) that I needed a way to vent my frustration and also make a joke of the situation I guess. Ngl, I'm pretty fucking salty about it; though I was trying to make it entertaining cause... it is an entertaining situation.

Anyways, just. Didnt want to play for the rest of the month as a form of personal protest (directed at nobody or no thing in particular). Whatre the chances of getting ninja'd after 5 hours of no posting, you know? 10, 15 minutes, an hour; thats one thing. Bleh.

I dont mind playing again though if it helps keep things interesting for you.
I guess you could start with ninja'ing people just to make things a little interesting.
ERA Puzzle
Eh. I can try, I doubt I'll be very successful.
Achromalia
...mmh.

you don't necessarily have to focus on being successful, just on posting a fair while before typical patterns of point-takin'. you may build up enough to get back into the thousands, just by merely posting frequently throughout the day.

though i suppose that's provided you have the time, and sometimes you just gotta prioritize work over a silly forum game.
Aiseca
This is why I moved away from this thread a few cycles ago...
I better let others be in their game.
I can always visit here anyways whenever I want.
show more