forum

fast clicking. *banging my head against a wall :[*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
moork
Hey hey dear OSU players! :D
I started playing OSU! casually a bit less than a year ago and I kinda run into a problem for some month now that I cant solve.
I start to beat my first insane maps ( beaten like 20 of the "easier" insane maps) and it seems like i mainly dont hit 300 when I have to click really fast.
Accuracy wise my timing works rly good, but when it comes down to clicking a lot of fast incoming circles that spawn upon or next to eachother I fail after the first few.

Iam using my right and left mouse button from the beginning for those, but the frequency seems just too high in most of the cases.
It gets a bit better, but very very slowly.
My mouse buttons are quite sensibel. I even opened it and glued a little plastic to the trigger to make it more sensibel.
It works better, but stil. I fail 90% of the insane maps cause I dont click fast enough for the circles that spawn very fast in a very small area :/

Do you have any tips to solve this?
TY for answres :K3 mauz
Daru
Use z/x instead of clicking.

After a bit of getting used to it, it'll make your mouse hand movements more accurate (you only have to worry about moving the mouse with that hand, not moving in addition to clicking), and enables you to tap with two fingers with your other hand for streams and what have you.
Topic Starter
moork
O,O wow
that will take time until i get used to it

ty
Kitsunemimi
If you're having trouble with rapid streams, then pretty much the most common solution for anything in osu! is to keep practicing. Fortunately, it's not that hard to practice because there are TONS of streamy maps in osu!. Try searching up IIDX maps; another great map for practicing stream endurance that I can come up with right away is MENDES. Also, check out the Stream Compilation.

Just keep practicing those as long as your fingers can handle them, and you'll start improving in no time.
Topic Starter
moork
You are absolutely right.
I just played a few very streamy maps. It feels like cheating to use the keyboard. I cant imagine how nice it will be once i timed out my hands by practice.
Even the normal clicking that i dont have to do gives my mouse hand such a relief.
Incredible. Why the heck didnt I come here earlier and get used to it from the beginning xD

Thanks alot *kisses*

*edit* I got no mechanical keyboard. I guess its better with it...what do you think?
Zelmarked
Mechanical keyboards are awesome. Definitely recommend. But still, keyboard clicking with a membrane keyboard is better than mouse.
kriers
protip: get better at reading and you'll realize it wasn't THAT fast after all ;)
Topic Starter
moork
:-D noob tip: get used to the most efficient from the beginning xD
just j/k you are right of course. more practice would fix it too in time.

However, I feel more comfortable by getting used to the keyboard technique.
Can any1 maybe recommend a mechanical keyboard?

I searched around and this one looks like the one of my favorite sc2 player :D
Leopold FC200R
http://www.google.de/search?q=Leopold%2 ... swbth83HBg