forum

[osu!std] 9/9/18 Kobaryo - Tool-Assisted Speedcore (TQBF Frame Advance RMX) by Mismagius

posted
Total Posts

Should Kobaryo - Tool-Assisted Speedcore (TQBF Frame Advance RMX) by Mismagius be Loved?

Yes
97.15%
No
2.85%
Total votes: 984
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Kobaryo - Tool-Assisted Speedcore (TQBF Frame Advance RMX) by Mismagius
Captain's Description (by Toy):
Can you please play Big Black?. These words have haunted popular players for six long years, and now Mismagius has finally brought us a glimpse of what could be Big Black 2. It's rougher, meaner, and overall a hell of a lot less forgiving. The slider jumps are quicker, the streams are more spaced, the buzz sliders are faster so for those of you who wished The Big Black could have offered a bit more of a challenge, you'll find exactly what you're looking for here.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/801928
honk
yes yes yes 9 trillion times yes
Kento
omg
Renamon
XD
Dynamix braver
This map should be loved with Candyyyland by ProfessionalBox www
CaptainSlimey
big black 2: electric boogaloo
Refills
pls play tool assisted speedcore
Doesnt matter
Finally
maeve
"can you play tool-assisted speedcore"
"have you fc'ed tool-assisted speedcore"
"i hate tool-assisted speedcore"
suoicipsuS
Looking like dsco's Squarepusher map, Dark Steering, and Big Black mixed. Would love to see the top players duke it out on this one.
CutPaper
if this doesn't get loved
Leo Alvarez
T O O L A S S I S T E D
Josu
small brain: despacito 2
exploding galaxy brain: the big black 2
Nobutoki
A sequel, finally.
tsunyun
I would love this to be ranked but I want this loved because this map is just not meant to be taken seriously. This was just meant to be fun, and heck it lived up to my expectations. Don't put pp on it.<3
StrafeCombo_
yes
Melair
y
show more