forum

Fastest improvers?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
UnnamedBeast
Who are some players who became top very very quickly? Atleast more recent players and not so much old ones
KupcaH
Flyingtuna, _RyuK
raccoongamer

KupcaH wrote:

Flyingtuna, _RyuK

800 and 1500 hours of gameplay respectively, how the hell is this considered “fast”?
KupcaH

raccoongamer wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Flyingtuna, _RyuK
800 and 1500 hours of gameplay respectively, how the hell is this considered “fast”?
Well, show some who improved faster than they did from recent players.
Endaris

raccoongamer wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Flyingtuna, _RyuK
You have to ask yourself how fast they got good, not how much playtime they have right now.
They're also notable in the sense that they improved to a very high level which is rarely reached ever. 900 hours for Top 20 is virtually nothing.
RamenBucket
Don't forget vaxei
Topic Starter
UnnamedBeast
Yea, but Vaxei is not as recent as you think
NixXSkate
EFFECTOW
Topic Starter
UnnamedBeast

NixXSkate wrote:

EFFECTOW
god damned only 292 hours and so good? I guess the OW paid off
BowiePro
cookiezi has only played for like 500 hours and his play time didn't get wiped from his ban
maybe idke?
Hisshou

BowiePro wrote:

cookiezi has only played for like 500 hours and his play time didn't get wiped from his ban
maybe idke?

His playtime was wiped, he also has hundreds of hours offline, I'd estimate overall that he has around 3000+ hours
Topic Starter
UnnamedBeast
nice necro
im flat

UnnamedBeast wrote:

NixXSkate wrote:

EFFECTOW

god damned only 292 hours and so good? I guess the OW paid off

he plays a shit ton of unranked maps lol
Delta Vee
I'm not at the top, but when I was using mouse, I was sitting around 750k. I then got the Huion H430P and in 2 weeks climbed to 300k, 2 months climbed to where I'm at now, 104k, about to break 100k soon. Pretty happy with my results.