forum

[resolved] Mouse Tracking Issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Timpton
Problem Details:

I've played osu with a mouse forever. The problem just started within the last week. I'm bad at explaining so feel free to ask questions. Essentially, the game's not properly reading the tracking of my mouse. The best way I can describe it is, for example, when jumping from note to note it sometimes stops short of where it should. It's as if it just stops tracking my mouse randomly and my aim is short of where it should be. I've noticed that osu has started using up a large chunk of my GPU (Roughly 95% or more GPU usage, which also started recently). I don't have anything running while I play aside from discord or chrome. Any insight is appreciated.

*Edit osu runs at roughly 20fps with 50ms latency or so. It's definitely a problem with the game.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

N/A for now

osu! version: 20180811.2
Andrea
Make sure you disabled Discord's overlay.

Also, have you tried cleaning your mouse? It might be dirty and causing you these issues.
Topic Starter
Timpton

Andrea wrote:

Make sure you disabled Discord's overlay.

Also, have you tried cleaning your mouse? It might be dirty and causing you these issues.
Discord's overlay is disabled and it's not a problem with the mouse.
Topic Starter
Timpton
Soo the shit magically fixed itself. Might've been from the new driver update might've been magic. But it's fixed.