Adorn
Rizevim
Blitzfrog
7 point 5, that chick doe
JackBezarius18
5/10
Rizevim
- Jade -
9.5; The layout of it is nice and organized, and I love your current banner. The only things that threw me off was the capitalization on your Random Stuff section (it was entirely lowercase while everything else was capitalized "correctly") and the color of the text for the links at the near bottom (under your Support GFX). It kind of seemed off. If anything, this is just me nitpicking at minor details.

Other than that, everything else looked good!
JackBezarius18
9/9 :3
lol
6/10 u have a mixture of very good, ok, and garbo trash
Foxtrot
10/10 pls tell me how to cure herpes
Rurree
7/10 good character
Rizevim
Kantan
Nice draw 7.5/10
Rizevim

- Jade - wrote:

9.5; The layout of it is nice and organized, and I love your current banner. The only things that threw me off was the capitalization on your Random Stuff section (it was entirely lowercase while everything else was capitalized "correctly") and the color of the text for the links at the near bottom (under your Support GFX). It kind of seemed off. If anything, this is just me nitpicking at minor details.

Other than that, everything else looked good!
Thanks btw :D
JackBezarius18
9/10 Nice :3 ;)
- Jade -

Rizevim wrote:

Thanks btw :D
Of course!

OT: 7.5; it's a bit of a clutter, but overall: not bad. I would've recommended to put the personal info higher up, that way the people who are viewing it can understand and get to know who you are before seeing the other stuff. Maybe have a consistent layout, too. You could try using text headers for different sections or banners (with the name of the section) to kind of separate it out. I really like your welcome banner, and you do know how to separate and put information where needed.

Sorry if this comes off more mean than helpful; I feel like I'm getting carried away. :cry:
show more