forum

Rate the Profile of the User Above You

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ampzz
Since the recent update to how the user profile page looks with the user page finding itself a permanent spot above everything else now this can lead us to another section of graphical opportunity to rate.

Give your ratings a value out of 5 to make it easier for a very bad, bad, average, good and very good style of rating.
Also, when you are giving a rating try to say a little something about it or ideas how it could be improved to hopefully help the 'author' to make theirs look nicer.

So without further ado, let's kick this off.

Did forget to mention but...

When you rate a user's profile only do so if you have something that is worth the time to rate.
Kanye West
5/5 would visit again
Neko25r
It's to hard, because I need to write to many words, but I'm bad in this D:

But lets start.

ampzz. I'll give you mark 4 :3
1st that...am....image "Welcome to my profile." looks really nice, I just can give mark 5 for it.
But than 2nd - PC system specifications just a little -1, just because I'm user of wery, wery, wery, wery,
SPOILER
wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery, wery
wery weak PC, so I'm starting a little bit jealous :D

So thats all :3

OMG OMG I'm to SLOW!! D:

Just a little upd.
ampzz write, that this topic starts because
the user profile page looks with the user page finding itself a permanent spot above everything else
Maybe I'm bad it translation Finally i use google-translate, but I think that it means that you must have user page like "I need to rate something, not nothing".
If I'm correctly, than shall we write a little rule like "u cant write in this topic if u have no user page"?? or if I'm wrong just forget it :3
Mara
3/5. That's all I need to say.
Neko25r
2 cant find anything good in that image.
Birdy
How the shit can I do stuff like that? Do I need to be supporter? Neko25r isn't supporter?!?

Also, meh, 3/10. Super boring but plus for the mouse pic.
NoHitter
... I see no userpage at all?
0/5
MLGnom

2nnt wrote:

How the shit can I do stuff like that? Do I need to be supporter? Neko25r isn't supporter?!?

Also, meh, 3/10. Super boring but plus for the mouse pic.
You need to be supporter at last once in you osu! carrier to have user page actived.

Skip me because I never had option to donate. ;_;
Verdisphena
0/0
?!¡?¡
Kanye West
this is turning into a shit thread

0/10
Neko25r

kanye west wrote:

this is turning into a shit thread
MB stop rating if u dont have user page??

0 - nothing to rate here.
MLGnom
Could be better but user page is user page.
7/10
Topic Starter
ampzz
7/10.

Need to do something with that space background or replace it with an industrial look and maybe work on a unique border.
Verdisphena
10/10
nice
dNextGen
4/10

no shit
meiikyuu
7/10 nice and calm ~
Verdisphena
7/10
The 2nd image should be 1st imo
Alice
6/10, ugly scrollbar for nothing
MLGnom
8/10
Pomf!
Topic Starter
ampzz
8/10.

Much better and at least it doesn't have that awkward feeling of random emptiness.
meiikyuu
9.5/10 very neat

Verdisphena wrote:

The 2nd image should be 1st imo
nah, the first picture says "welcome to my userpage" so it makes sense ._.
Mara
Nice photoshoppin' right there.
9/10
Rena-chan
10/10 would read again
Kanye West
2/10 too much text tl;dr
dNextGen
nothin to see 0/10
Verdisphena
Neko25r
Em....o_O
Alice
7/10
Topic Starter
ampzz
7/10.

Simplistic but maybe a nice, opaque block or line of text would make it better.
Alice
10/10 very lovely
I had a block of text before but I just ended up not liking it that much and deleting it, I just prefer it simple. Maybe I'll change it back later, I don't know yet. D:
K a Y e
8/10

Simple is simple!
Scarlet-Lady
7/10
K a Y e
7/10 :D
meiikyuu
7/10 lol cr stuff
K a Y e
3/10 Uninteresting Stuff!
Birdy
7/10, the font is a bit too small and you lied you love everyone.
K a Y e

2nnt wrote:

7/10, the font is a bit too small and you lied you love everyone.
eh? I do! >w<~

Btw, 6/10!
Flanster
@.@ 7/10
Hiryuu_old
8.99 / 10
Verdisphena
@.@
show more