forum

It's bad if I just play +HD?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IvanWithAccent
I've been having this question, sometimes I heard people saying that playing solo HD (like if it was standard, that's what I do) it's trash or something like that, and playing no mod it's more legit, well, I can't explain it very well, but you can make an idea. So it is true? I'm not gonna stop playing solo HD, but I was just asking myself the reason of this. I started playing HD some months ago, and now I can't play no mod, is this a good reason to make solo HD look bad or something? Because I think that having a main mod and play it without problems it's better, even if you can't play without it uwu
Doge Owner
Playing HD only is not particularly bad if you're good at it then keep playing it, it's not a big deal not being able to play nomod, it's like not being able to play any other mod.
But if you wanna play nomod just because you want to and not because people say then what I would suggest you is trying different skins, some skins could be easier to use on particular mods, the one you're using could be good with HD but difficult to read with nomod.
In summary, just play whichever mode you like that suits you, have your own playstyle and don't do something just because 'everyone' else is doing it or can do it.

You could have posted in Gameplay & Rankings though.
im flat
I cant play hd for shit lmao
vinnicci
RamenBucket
no, but you should still play nomod every once in a while
show more