Fastest Streamers and/or single tappers

posted
Total Posts
show more
Renard_old
lol
Gaba
Why is he so retarded?

That just keep coming to my mind when I read your posts Renard.
Waryas
it's funny cause it's not even cookiezi who played for him he just replayed his replay.
nice aevv hack bro.
JAKACHAN
Something about someone calling others dumb when they can't spell half the words they use in a sentence (If you can call it that) just makes me wonder...

On Topic: nOtashy single tap Remilia-Scarlet streams for sure.
Renard_old
thers somthing called cant be arsed to typ properly? :3
Renard_old

Waryas wrote:

it's funny cause it's not even cookiezi who played for him he just replayed his replay.
nice aevv hack bro.

so said my 1500plays and flashlight runs 90-95% , anyways back to topic :D tttl > all
JAKACHAN

Renard wrote:

Waryas wrote:

nice aevv hack bro.

so said my 1500plays and flashlight runs 90-95% , anyways back to topic :D tttl > all
And that is why when asked to play those songs you always either refuse to or if you do play them you absolutely suck at them further proving you couldn't have done it?

-sigh- some people just aren't all there...
gat1toneku

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Waryas wrote:

mad machine, or spec him and ask him to play stream compilation with DT
not only stream comp, he can DT deathstream comp as well lol, but he has to use autopilot if i recall correctly, not sure why it helps.
fastest single tapper: notashy
fastest streamer: Remilia-Scarlet
most accurate streamer: Cookiezi
i think r-scarlet is also the most accurate
Wishy
Nope. R-S wins at extreme BPMs, not overall.
thelewa
I own R-S at slow streams

I own pretty much everyone at slow streams
Liut

ragelewa wrote:

I own R-S at slow streams

I own pretty much everyone at slow streams

ALL HAIL LEWA
thelewa
the map that picture is from is reunion

because I know someone will ask
silmarilen
thats 184 bpm, thats not slow.
thelewa

silmarilen wrote:

but it is when compared to 270bpm

Actually when I referred to slow streams I spoke of ~140bpm and then an unrelated score I recently got was posted
JAKACHAN

ragelewa wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

but it is when compared to 270bpm

Actually when I referred to slow streams I spoke of ~140bpm and then an unrelated score I recently got was posted
Only the cool kids FL that song (Remilia)
Nyu_old2
Lol I didn't know who the fastest single tapper was until I saw that vid so I have to give it to notashy.

As for streamers... I'm undecided. Both Cookiezi and Remelia are very fast. I want to give it to remelia for his mad machine records(taiko and osu) but then you look at Cookie with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYesuQug ... Lqi_gCe8M=

dat combo. So meh.
Liut
Fun fact , except single tapping long stream , no1 can beat anyway Silvia in fast single tap maps , cause he actually doesn't single tap
darkmiz
Silvia is the fastest and most accurate alternating player, also the fastest player with mouse
Renard_old

Waryas wrote:

nice aevv hack bro.
nice jalousy and besides ur totally wrong
Renard_old

Gaba wrote:

Why is he so retarded?

That just keep coming to my mind when I read your posts Renard.
when u read my posts u should also realise i totally cannot be even arsed to typ properly and dont give a shit... well about the retarded fact... retards owning nabs like u anyday
Mesita

darkmiz wrote:

Silvia is the fastest and most accurate alternating player, also the fastest player with mouse
im pretty sure he is not the fastest/most accurate player with mouse.
Nyu_old2

JAKACHAN wrote:

Renard wrote:

And that is why when asked to play those songs you always either refuse to or if you do play them you absolutely suck at them further proving you couldn't have done it?

-sigh- some people just aren't all there...
I've seen him play live keyboard and tablet :| he did the records he has. Oh and late response ftw
Renard_old
forget about it nyu ... haters are going to hate and jalous ppl are going to me jalous... tards are gonna be tards.... ect :3 who cares let em think what they wanna think rofl
Jordan

Renard wrote:

forget about it nyu ... haters are going to hate and jalous ppl are going to me jalous... tards are gonna be tards.... ect :3 who cares let em think what they wanna think rofl
A single facepalm just isn't enough...
Renard_old

Jordan wrote:

Renard wrote:

A single facepalm just isn't enough...
yea 2 u
galvenize
niko-

no homo
Macacito

thelewa wrote:

ahaha you are #4 now
Purple
tom69
Emaal
macacito is the best ever nobody is better than her

jesus christ macacito stop playing with my acc
Macacito
i know

i didn't
ann_old
Miracle Lotus - Fastest keyboard only streamer in all of osu! history, I saw him get a 700 combo on the deathstream compilation with DT in multiplayer.
Too bad he's banned now. :l

Niko- is also pretty fast, really amazing.
I heard some good stuff about Renard from a friend of mine so I'll also commend him, also he FC'ed chipscape O_O"
Cookiezi <3 Maybe not the fastest but surely one of the best and most accurate!
Serea - godly speed and accuracy
nrii - can go very fast! and his accuracy is just crazy, he makes this game look easy!
JappyBabes

xann wrote:

Miracle Lotus - Fastest keyboard only streamer in all of osu! history, I saw him get a 700 combo on the deathstream compilation with DT in multiplayer.
Too bad he's banned now.
Yes... how convenient...
Tom69_old

xann wrote:

I heard some good stuff about Renard from a friend of mine so I'll also commend him, also he FC'ed chipscape O_O"
People are actually still believing that? o_o
thelewa

Macacito wrote:

thelewa wrote:

ahaha you are #4 now
Ok, I'll play it with HD+FL then
Macacito
good luck
Emaal

Tom69 wrote:

xann wrote:

people are dumb fucks

also GladiOol, is pretty fast too.
Macacito
renard uses mind control.. just like me
Mismagius

xann wrote:

Too bad he's banned now. :l

silmarilen

Emaal wrote:

Tom69 wrote:

people are dumb fucks

also GladiOol, is pretty fast too.
but gladi spams 2keys
UnderminE
Mara ;_;
show more