forum

[resolved] osu! tourney client doesn't open.[Solved, thanks mrDntm8kme]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akane Hime
Problem Details:
Hello guys, I am thinking to host a tournament and of course I want to stream it, so I am trying to install the osu!tourney client, I did everything, installed a 2nd osu, created a .txt called tournament.cfg, checked both "remember username" and "remember password", I put the cutting edge, and of course I am a osu!supporter. But when I try to open the tourney client just open the osu!, not the tourney client.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://youtu.be/QPpRcsPr1DI

osu! version: 20180822
Dntm8kmeeatu
Cutting Edge is not supported for the Tourney client, please try with Stable.
Topic Starter
Akane Hime

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Cutting Edge is not supported for the Tourney client, please try with Stable.
I changed to Stable version and changed nothing... =(

Do you know any other possible problems?
Dntm8kmeeatu
You didn't make a cfg file, it's still a .txt extension. (Currently it's just .cfg.txt, but you have file extensions disabled so you can't see) Try going into the properties and changing the extension there.

Or you can enable File extensions in Windows (I suggest this for any advanced users or tasks) and then you can rename the file normally and it should update the file format.
Topic Starter
Akane Hime

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

You didn't make a cfg file, it's still a .txt extension. (Currently it's just .cfg.txt, but you have file extensions disabled so you can't see) Try going into the properties and changing the extension there.

Or you can enable File extensions in Windows (I suggest this for any advanced users or tasks) and then you can rename the file normally and it should update the file format.
Dude, literally was that, I LOVE YOU!!! Thanks for the help man!!! <3 <3
Desirewe

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

friend thanks for that, you really helped me owowo