1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues

show more
posted
NM please thanks
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/870247
if you will mod this please mod the easy and normal diff
posted
NM

Artist/Title :Haruka Mirai (TV Size)/Kankaku Pierrot
Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/874240#osu/1827547
BPM:182
Length:1:26
posted
posted
posted
NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/874936/#osu/1828523
Black Rover - BLINDING SUNRISE
posted
Alright, you can still post your maps, i'll get to them at some point but for now i'm more interested in M4M since i wanna push this to ranked asap (has only 1 diff atm but i'm working on more)

M4M map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/874707#osu/1828083
posted
Hi
NM/M4M request (I have no experience with modding, but I can try if you want)

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/874813#osu/1828281

Thanks
posted
posted
NM req ^^

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/867521#osu/1813537

except last diff ofc.

ty!
posted

Shirogumi wrote:

Hi
NM/M4M request (I have no experience with modding, but I can try if you want)

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/874813#osu/1828281

Thanks

ACCEPTED for M4M

posted
posted
M4m i guess
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/873959 this is 30 seconds
posted

SergeyMishin wrote:

M4m i guess
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/873959 this is 30 seconds

ACCEPTED

posted
posted
Request Type
M4M

Link
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/859520

Song Name - Artist
CheerS - ClariS

Length
1:26

Genre
Anime TV Size

BPM
102

Difficulties to Mod
Any one(s) you want!

Difficulty Ratings
4.77
3.88
3.02
2.61
2.13
1.27

Thanks!!

side note: For M4M, do you mod first or do I mod first? u should probably include that in ur post
posted

106462910 wrote:

Request Type
M4M

Link
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/859520

Song Name - Artist
CheerS - ClariS

Length
1:26

Genre
Anime TV Size

BPM
102

Difficulties to Mod
Any one(s) you want!

Difficulty Ratings
4.77
3.88
3.02
2.61
2.13
1.27

Thanks!!

side note: For M4M, do you mod first or do I mod first? u should probably include that in ur post

Accepted



Note: i usually write that in the message i send to the person as a reminder, but ty for the recommendation to add it to my post, will do
posted
M4M please!!
All difficulties are below 5.5* and I really need mods for the higher difficulties.

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/842737#osu/1763304

Alien Alien - Hello, Happy World! (Vocaloid cover)
J-Pop
Length: 1:49
posted
posted
m4m:
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/870577
just the one diff atm, looking for quick feedback and any ideas for the next section, im a bit stumped
thanks
posted
evaotic and lukeanator accepted
show more
Please sign in to reply.