arikanon
I tried to do everything as this topic said http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/39784
But I still can't login :o

I wait like 10 min+ but nothing happen :(

Please help T__T, I want to play osu so badly :cry:
Aoko
Internet connection?
peppy
Bancho was down briefly. Please restart your client and try again.
Topic Starter
arikanon

peppy wrote:

Bancho was down briefly. Please restart your client and try again.
I tried but I still can't login :cry:
peppy
Please try once more.
Topic Starter
arikanon
Still can't login T___T
peppy
I can connect file as you.

Please run the updater to make sure you are on the latest version, and possibly try restarting your PC and router.
Topic Starter
arikanon
osu updater is osume.exe right?

I run it, but still can't login :cry:
peppy
So do the other things I said.
Topic Starter
arikanon
I restarted my laptop and login but still it didn't work
My sister is using the same internet connection as me, but she can login and play osu (i ask her to login my user and its work also)
I don't know what is wrong with my laptop :o
Topic Starter
arikanon
3 days and still can't login :cry:
(I also did tried to reinstalling it...)
Realdarky
Do you updated your windows in this time or made changes to Anti-Virus Programms or done something to your windows firewallsettings?
Topic Starter
arikanon
I didn't update my window, my computer don't have anti-virus and I tried to close my firewall and login but it still didn't work
[deleted user]
Try to update your windows and try it again. I have the same problem but I already managed it. It was just because of my internet connection.
Brunette_old
I have the same problem!
ncek_old
me too :|
Nathanael
You just bumped a very old thread. ._.
But anyway, try to check your internet connection and update osu! on its latest update.
John Lucas_old
I had the same problem. Try download this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... aspx?id=22. If it still doesn't work, try run Osu! as administrator.

I hope this helped :)
Brunette_old
Ok, I didn't do anything, just wasn't home for 2 weeks, and after this time... I logged in without problem !
Bonk
Now the login fail affected me
shimushi
did happened to me too today ... but resolved by putting it to exception list of my firewall ...

<3 the paranoid mode of bitdefender
Asuka Ninomiya
I have this problem too, help me please :/
TheTmrGamer
I have the exact same problem, I even made a second account to try to login it with that one but it doesnt work either...
Is there annything else you can do cause my laptop is not even 3 days old so everything you said is not possible or I tried it
Underforest

TheTmrGamer wrote:

I have the exact same problem, I even made a second account to try to login it with that one but it doesnt work either...
Is there annything else you can do cause my laptop is not even 3 days old so everything you said is not possible or I tried it
Hey there! Please don't bump old threads. Create a new thread explaining your problem instead.
Also, please DO NOT multiaccount as you can be banned and expelled from the community for doing that.
RikkaChii92
Hi why cant I log in my account? :/ :?
It says "Your client has been locked due to inappropriate behaviour. Please wait until your infringement is over" what does it mean?" what does it mean?
Lyawi

RikkaChii92 wrote:

Hi why cant I log in my account? :/ :?
It says "Your client has been locked due to inappropriate behaviour. Please wait until your infringement is over" what does it mean?" what does it mean?
Please make a new thread.
RikkaChii92
How :?
RikkaChii92
How? :?
Lyawi
RikkaChii92
how can I send an image? :?
Lyawi

you can take a screenshot by pressing shift+F12 and then you can show us this with that code:

[img]your screenshot link here[/img]
mrs5
i have the same fRIGGIN problem :(
Pawsu

mrs5 wrote:

i have the same fRIGGIN problem :(
Please make a new thread. Do not bump old, marked threads.