forum

i'm stuck and i feel like i'm slower than everyone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gmksapo
this whole week i'm stuck at 536-538pp and i can't get any acc higher than 90% - 93% on 3 - 4 star maps and i feel like i'm decreasing in terms of skill

i never FCed something with more than 2.3 stars and i don't even think in beeing able to fc a 3 star map

i also see a lot of people saying that with 50hrs of osu they got more than 1kpp and i'm with almost 60hrs of osu and i'm not even at 700. am i that bad? am i doing something wrong?
Juuuuuuuuul
Take your time, play for fun and enjoy the game.
Download tons of beatmaps, sort by difficulty and play all, start from easy, don't skip stuff.

gmksapo wrote:

i also see a lot of people saying that with 50hrs of osu they got more than 1kpp and i'm with almost 60hrs of osu and i'm not even at 700. am i that bad? am i doing something wrong?
Some people are fast, some are slow, don't care and keep playing, you will improve.
ManuelOsuPlayer
Play mostly way easier stuff. Ans some times hardest one.
Xirai
Actually there is no limits like "with 50 hours you should be able to" because 3 and 4 dtar can vary from srsly easy to "well.... firetruck this is so complicated"

I finished a lot 5-6 star maps lately and still cannot do every 4* map... and i surely cannot fc them, because i get rly nervous.

Just play the songs you like, have fun at playing and dont give a sh* about what ppl say.

I know ppl with lvl 100 5 digit rank who never finished a 6* map because they dont find that fun at all.

Also i know ppl who love to play technical maps where i feel dizzy just watching...
Alongal
Well, everyone has good and bad days. I also have that troubles sometimes, 4 days ago I was stuck on terms of pp and I hardly got 95% in maps that should be easy for me, until literally 30mins ago, just keep playing if you want and eventually you will get unstucked, if you don't feel like playing don't play.

About FC'ing maps, I can only FC something when I play easy stuff for me so try to FC something of about 2.5*-3* and then keep playing +3* maps. Maybe the trouble you have when FC'ing something is that you feel really nervous and unfocused when you see you have perfect combo, if it is.... manage to reach more of this situations; I mean, this happened to almost everyone and I got rid of it by just getting used to this feeling.

Everyone improves at different rates, maybe that ppl with 50hrs and 1k pp the only thing they had been doing is farming maps instead playing maps acording to their skill lvl, maybe; in the end they have enough skill to hardly pass a 2.8*
im flat
same
show more