forum

I feel demotivated :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Witchdeity
I try to have fun in Osu!, but I can't.
I feel unconfident, very demotivated, and it just feels like no matter how much I play I just cannot improve, it's very frustrating.
Any tips on how I could enjoy this game more?

Thanks
KupcaH
Try playing multi, try different style maps, play songs that you like. Taking a break also can be reasonable. Or continue pushing your limits by playing hard but not impossible maps and you will improve, it can take a while, but you will improve. 100% info don't give up

This is a game, if you don't enjoy playing it you should find another game/hobby to do.
Alongal
Well, maybe try to find songs you like or a good made beatmap, I mean; there are some maps that are boring to play. Maybe taking a break of like 1 or 2 weeks can work.
Also, the first play of the day it's usually the most boring of the day, like; if you do 3 plays and stop playing for the rest of the day, that might be the problem.
Topic Starter
Witchdeity
Thanks for the info, and support! Hopefully I can get back into it.
ManuelOsuPlayer
Play easier stuff
Sosteneshion
I would say play with mods since I find them really fun to use , and if you are having fun you become more motivated :D also try songs that you really like, even if there is no ranked ones, you can always find something on the unranked section
Xirai
I had this latrly and tried a few rounds of the other modes...

Then i realized how much i improved on normal mode and enjoyed it again.

When i feel demotivated i replay easier maps and most likely i see that i infact improved on skill level (more score).
Topic Starter
Witchdeity
I took a lot of your suggestions and I am enjoying the game again, thank you so much! (:
I also got a new skin which also made me enjoy the game more.
I really appreciate the support & suggestions!
show more