forum

[Archived] Can't download beatmaps, only shows blank page

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Everytime I clicked on any Download Beatmap! button, this happens:

Same if I choose Save Link as... and Open Link in New Tab.

Randomly occured, I can't estimate when it'll occur, when it's not.

Well I installed a download manager recently, but after I turn them off, killed their process, the problem persists.
Actually this problem had occured before I installed that download manager.

Help please?
peppy
I thought your osu! wouldn't start?
Topic Starter
Actually, on my last problem (the 0xc000007b thingy) I did an "emergency play" by using old osu!.exe (Reinstall osu! by repair) which simply means, I am using old osu! and to prevent updating into the malfunctioning osu!.exe, I didn't connect to internet with my osu! open.

So? Do you have any solutions for this "blank page" problem?
peppy
No, but I'd say it is related (ie. something is very wrong with your PC or network).
Topic Starter
Is it so? My friends did also has the same problem. But like what I said, this happens randomly.
peppy
Is your friend on the same ISP as you? They could be doing something weird to your packets.
Multifirered
i cant download beatnmaps as well keeps giving me the error file not found
peppy
You'll need to provide more information than that.
Multifirered
Multifirered
i try to go download the beatmap and it gives me a blank page saying file not found
Topic Starter
That's all I know, this far.

And why I can't use download manager to download beatmaps?
Zelmarked

inverness wrote:

And why I can't use download manager to download beatmaps?
To not be a drain on bandwidth. If a human is manually clicking on the downloads then it's less frequent/ less bandwidth.

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/64970

There's a thread with torrents for all the past beatmaps. Since it's a torrent, there's no DL cap. :D I'm seeding all of them right now and will be at least for the next 5 or so hours as I will be at work.
bonchie
i can download beatmaps something is wrong with the network your using :| :|
o x
Don't bump threads in the Resolved section. Please read the Help Forum Rules, at the bottom is a bumping policy. Please read those so you know what is and isn't acceptable. Thanks!