1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
show more
posted
this is fucking amazing, thank you
posted
oof, I'm sorry, hitbursts from Aesthetic, mixed skins are not allowed on the forum... and here I am telling you to post them here >///<
posted

h3oCharles wrote:

oof, I'm sorry, hitbursts from Aesthetic, mixed skins are not allowed on the forum... and here I am telling you to post them here >///<
but these can be? (did it myself) https://youtu.be/iW3sVah6gUk
posted
yes
posted

h3oCharles wrote:

yes
updated
posted
Why i don't see 100 or 50
posted

ImMarek wrote:

Why i don't see 100 or 50
in the folder Extra there is another kind 100/50
posted
can you make a version of this for 4:3 resolution as well?
posted
Amazing! What programs did you use to do this?
posted

Paisii wrote:

Amazing! What programs did you use to do this?
Only After Effects
posted
Is there a difference between the different skins in your Gdrive folder?
posted

Arkonite wrote:

Is there a difference between the different skins in your Gdrive folder?
only in gameplay
posted
I love this great nya!!
posted
why is the #1 default brighter then the others, it's soo distracting
posted

duhizy wrote:

why is the #1 default brighter then the others, it's soo distracting
Pick another default numbers from any skins or you can edit with paint.net or gimp and make the 1 darker. :)
posted
speaking of which... I looked around in mixed skins and discovered that the defaults are from Azer 2017... wow, I'm stupid
posted
how do i download it im used to clicking download and have it show in bottom left corner of google
Please sign in to reply.