forum

Mouse DPI and Screen Resolution

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FenixV2
I use A 1600 DPI mouse on 1024x768 fullscreen ... is 1600 dpi mouse good enough with such res?
And Can someone help me with adjusting my mouse sensitivity with said resolution? i am not familiar with mouse sensitivity stuff so i need help

(I know a lot of people say to play with what seems comfortable for u but it seems that i can't find what's comfortable for me because i'm not familiar with sensitivity and mouse DPI)

Edit : Forgot to say ... with everything at default (without messing with in-game mouse sensitivity which is set by default at 1) i feel like im almost dashing with the mouse throughout my mouse pad when i do long jumps or something that requires long distance move
ManuelOsuPlayer
activate raw imput on game options and down your dpi to 600
disbale/uncheck pointer precision on windows sensitivity
Topic Starter
FenixV2

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Can you show me how to set it to 600 dpi? my mouse doesn't have a software to change it
ManuelOsuPlayer

FenixV2 wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Can you show me how to set it to 600 dpi? my mouse doesn't have a software to change it
Press the button on the mouse what change dpi. If the mouse don't have it, you can't do nothing about it.
What mouse do you have?
Do you have the box, any name on it? Can you read something on the bottom of it?
VinZentVanDough

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Press the button on the mouse what change dpi. If the mouse don't have it, you can't do nothing about it.

If this is the case then you'll have too improvise and use the sensitivity changer in osu. like me lmaoooo
ManuelOsuPlayer

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

If this is the case then you'll have too improvise and use the sensitivity changer in osu. like me lmaoooo
There is a couple really good mouses for around 15$
NixXSkate
If you can't lower your sensitivity, then use 0.5x sens with raw input or 4/11 on windows mouse settings (doesn't work with raw input on in osu)

1600dpi is a pretty high for 1024x768 res, what kind of mouse do you use
Topic Starter
FenixV2
Sorry for not replying to your helpful messages... i was away for studying :D the problem is solved now thanks <3
show more