forum

How to get off the "Quit or FC" mindset?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
I've always had this bad habit where I would quit or restart a map whenever I get a miss and it's pretty annoying..

There are times where I was just playing for fun and I saw an "x" which indicates a miss and my finger just clicked my restart button and I was unconcious of it, like my hand moved on it's own.

Can anyone tell me how to overcome this mindset? It almost feels impossible to control my finger from pressing restart whenever I get a miss.
KupcaH

kai99 wrote:

you can kys and then you can get off the mindset for once and for all :-) isnt that a great solution!? ahh

kai99 wrote:

can you please click the x button on your browser before posting such things? thanks

kai99 wrote:

btw youre doing great progress in the game idk even why you post on this forum anymore youre a really good shitposter i agree with that but i dont want to see your face thanks

kai99 wrote:

just reset your finger and brain and quit osu

kai99 wrote:

<3 xoxo
this sister knows
ManuelOsuPlayer
You're brainless, what did you expect?
mufugai
just remove your restart button so you wont click it
kai99

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

You're brainless, what did you expect?
oh. . . that makes sense tbh . . .omg this is such a good one ily
koemada
delete osu
Justified
quit w
raccoongamer

kai99 wrote:

you can kys and then you can get off the mindset for once and for all :-) isnt that a great solution!? ahh

kai99 wrote:

can you please click the x button on your browser before posting such things? thanks

kai99 wrote:

<3 xoxo

kai99 wrote:

btw youre doing great progress in the game idk even why you post on this forum anymore youre a really good shitposter i agree with that but i dont want to see your face thanks

kai99 wrote:

Wait what how

It doesn’t allow you to post in the same thread for 24 hours if your post is the last in the thread, then how?
KupcaH

raccoongamer wrote:

Wait what how

It doesn’t allow you to post in the same thread for 24 hours if your post is the last in the thread, then how?
what
KupcaH
are you talking about
KupcaH
?
Solarys
door's right there bud, make sure to let it hit you on the way out
Rynnavinx

raccoongamer wrote:

kai99 wrote:

kai99 wrote:

kai99 wrote:

<3 xoxo

kai99 wrote:

kai99 wrote:

Wait what how

use old website i think
koemada

Radiant Rayv wrote:

raccoongamer wrote:

kai99 wrote:

kai99 wrote:

kai99 wrote:

<3 xoxo

kai99 wrote:

kai99 wrote:

Wait what how

use old website i think

damn
VinZentVanDough

koemada wrote:

Radiant Rayv wrote:

raccoongamer wrote:

kai99 wrote:

kai99 wrote:

kai99 wrote:

<3 xoxo

kai99 wrote:

kai99 wrote:

Wait what how

use old website i think

damn
Advantage of the old site?
Syneergy
Just dont click the button...

Like play the whole song from start to finish.. maybe put nf

Idk....
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Syneergy wrote:

Just dont click the button...

Like play the whole song from start to finish.. maybe put nf

Idk....

well that's another problem, if I put nf and unintenionally fc a high pp giving map I'd rage and pop my eyes out.
NoirGreyson
Just don't use the restart button. Force yourself to play through the whole play even if you're tilting. You'll get better at breaking out of it. Then, when you really only care about the FC, go into sudden death mode.

If you're really worried about overwriting a good play, just restart at the end.
Kazutoes
You can always set your restart button into a different key so that way you won't automatically reach for tilde anymore.
Kondou-Shinichi
actual solution: play maps you wont be able to fc
dung eater
Play long maps every day.
im flat

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

actual solution: play maps you wont be able to fc
this btw hi kondou-chan ily <3
show more