forum

Can anyone teach me how to try hard on Osu! (Serious)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Santion
Ever since I started playing Osu!, I wanted to get pog scores on maps trying to focus but everytime I try it doesnt work out. I end up just playing the game casually, can anyone teach me how to try hard?
ManuelOsuPlayer
Play random maps 1 day..

Next day improve your acc at all of them.
koemada
You could try playing long maps and work on your focus and accuracy.
dung eater
Try to play better harder and don't play casually. IMAGINE A PENCIL IS GROWING IN YOUR HEART CHAKRA POINT AND PROJECT IT TO YOUR FOREHEAD. THE SIZE OF IT MATTERS SO DO NOT RELAX YOUR CHI WHEN YOU ARE HARD TRYING.
Laurencia
help how do i get someone else to get me do something i dont want to
Tboneq
Play more.
NixXSkate
Collections are your friends, organize the maps you find based on what you think they would be good practice for, and then when you aren't playing random maps and want to focus on an aspect, move to a collection you made. For example, I have a collection for: really large jump aim maps, continuous jump aim maps, fast jump aim maps, low ar jump maps, new age hard-to-read chaotic maps, spaced stream maps, stream stamina maps, burst stream maps, speedy maps, etc. I just go to the category I feel like practicing that day. Of course, it's good to play random maps as well so you can find new maps that challenge you. You can also go to your complete song list and search for things like stars>4 stars<6 bpm>190 etc. (Just keep in mind that those searches don't adjust for DT or HR until you play a song with one of those mods.)
show more