forum

Playing taiko on two computers at the same time?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
73d1b34r
I have two computers that are next to each other, and recently had the brilliant idea of trying to play two games of taiko at the same time, one on each computer (playing the same song and diff).

I wasn't sure if this would break any online rankings or whatever, so I turned off internet to be safe (and quit osu before turning it back on).

I put one keyboard on my left leg and the other on my right. I played one game with my left hand and one with my right. I tried playing, but I quickly encountered a problem. Osu has a feature to prevent cheating. When you start, pause, unpause or restart a map, the fade-in animation has a random length, meaning even if I started the map at the exact same time on both computers, it would still be de-synced. In fact, everything I tried failed due to this (pausing at a certian point in the song and unpausing at the same time, retrying at the same time, ect).

Does anyone know of any way that I could play two games of taiko at the same time?

Thanks for any help!
BabySnakes
No, and you're not supposed to because it's abusable by playing Fullmod in one computer and nomod on the other. The random delay helps to make dualscreening harder but it's still possible to sync both of them after a few retries.
koemada
Why would you want to do that anyways?
LordAverage
Feel like this is a really roundabout way of asking about FL cheating. Otherwise what the hell type of gameplay are you going for there.
show more