forum

I think I just hit a huuuuge wall

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
I think I hit a huge wall related to my aim, I noticed that my grip is starting to mess up, it's funny because I was way way way way way way way way way better back then when I was new to tablet, but now my aim is shit af and my grip keeps changing everytime I play which results to me choking.

Another reason why I think I hit a huge wall is because i'm not enjoying osu anymore, IDK why but I don't find osu enjoyable for some reason probably because there are no songs that I like on the beatmap listings.

Does anyone know how I could overcome this wall I bumped into?
KupcaH
Quit game. That would be better for everyone.
tomatas95
Try taking a week break see how it goes. If you dont like any beatmap why dont create your own?
ManuelOsuPlayer
Change MP3 file for a song you like from same bpm. Enjoy osu for ever.
vinnicci
Forget tv sizes, play real beatmaps.
DarVux

KupcaH wrote:

Why are you so toxic?
KupcaH

DarVux wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Why are you so toxic?
Browse that guy post history. He's a known troll here.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

KupcaH wrote:

DarVux wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Why are you so toxic?

Browse that guy post history. He's a known troll here.

I'm not a troll, my post are clearly for improvement purposes
Laurencia

vinnicci wrote:

Forget tv sizes, play real beatmaps.
shOrt Mapz r BaD hAhA soTarK 1-2 aMirite
koemada
Take a break.
dung eater
make your pen not slip. use something that:
a. sticks to pen
b. doesn't slip on fingers
c. does both when it's soaking wet too

my suggestion would be spinning the surface with several layers of comfortable feeling natural fibre thread, removing or disabling all side buttons.
Syneergy
But whats the point to play the game if you don't enjoy....
ManuelOsuPlayer

Syneergy wrote:

Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Syneergy wrote:

That's the point, I don't enjoy the game anymore just because there are no maps that I like on osu
RamenBucket

szkiller wrote:

That's the point, I don't enjoy the game anymore just because there are no maps that I like on osu

Then just quit. It's not our jobs to make you want to play, nor can we force you to. Hitting a huge wall is different from lacking the motivation to play. You can NEVER improve if you do not have the will to play.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

RamenBucket wrote:

szkiller wrote:

Then just quit. It's not our jobs to make you want to play, nor can we force you to. Hitting a huge wall is different from lacking the motivation to play. You can NEVER improve if you do not have the will to play.

Actually I still think that I still have the wills, but my will will only strengthen when there will be more maps that I actually like
show more