forum

Imogen Heap - The Walk

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[DBF]
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 5 апреля 2012 г. at 21:11:36

Artist: Imogen Heap
Title: The Walk
BPM: 143
Filesize: 9409kb
Play Time: 04:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Walking (4,92 stars, 662 notes)
Download: Imogen Heap - The Walk
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Charsi
your map is so awesome so awesome!! \o/
Topic Starter
[DBF]

Charsi wrote:

your map is so awesome so awesome!! \o/
My combo colors so awesome!! So awesome!! U know whyyyy??! U knooow whyyyyyyy?!?~

Come here and i'll give you a little kudokudo!
Charsi
and bg, TOO?
Charsi
отдам звездочку на ранк, да
Topic Starter
[DBF]

Charsi wrote:

and bg, TOO?
And bg too!! And bg too!! ~
mosluv
(⌒▽⌒)~
Charsi

Nexy wrote:

(⌒▽⌒)~
ну почему Некси такая няшечка
Topic Starter
[DBF]

Charsi wrote:

Nexy wrote:

(⌒▽⌒)~
ну почему Некси такая няшечка
Некси секси!
Charsi

в следующий раз буду кидать бг сразу в тему, а не в личку :<
D33d

Charsi wrote:

I have no idea what you're saying, but there was no reason for that post to receive kudosu. Not one.
Topic Starter
[DBF]

D33d wrote:

Charsi wrote:

I have no idea what you're saying, but there was no reason for that post to receive kudosu. Not one.
She help me A LOT with my map, bg\combo colors and stuff and earned freakin' kudosu. I'm not beginner on this forum and i know when people earned it and when no. I'll just give another one, np.
D33d

[DBF] wrote:

D33d wrote:

She help me A LOT with my map, bg\combo colors and stuff and earned freakin' kudosu. I'm not beginner on this forum and i know when people earned it and when no. I'll just give another one, np.
...Kudosu is given for mods and there should be some visual evidence of it. Giving it to a random post doesn't warrant that.
Larto

[DBF] wrote:

D33d wrote:

Direct yourself to the big red sentence in bold.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.