forum

How to practise while not playing osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roq
I will not have an occasion to play this game for few weeks. Have you any suggestions how to keep my playing abilities while not playing? For example some hand gymnastics to not lose my stamina or any way to keep my reading abilities (I'm pretty sure that there is no chance to train aim and muscle memory)
NixXSkate
Rather than being worried about getting rusty, you should take a break, possibly think of ways to improve your playstyle when you get back, such as a new grip position, training regimen, or something you think would work better. Taking a break is a good way to reset your muscle memory so you can develop greater than before your break.
zoklev
bring keyboard to train stamina
SpasticSurgeon
Sometimes I play pretend keyboard during class to practice slider-stream combos that feel weird like slider- 4 burst
Skidayo
training reading by watching youtube osu videos
tapping on everywhere like you do streams with keyboard (cookiezi said he did this to train stamina in old days)
kai99

Skidayo wrote:

this actually helps ^
you dont have to follow the circles, just try and read the maps in osu vids and stuff, just keeping familiar with the circles help keep your reading
Syneergy

Skidayo wrote:

tapping on everywhere like you do streams with keyboard (cookiezi said he did this to train stamina in old days)

bullshit, thats a lie
ManuelOsuPlayer
Watch players around your level what do things what you can't. Try to figure why they can and why you don't. Get that skill when you back.
show more