forum

[osu!std] 8/26/18 Toby Fox - Your Best Nightmare by TheCoffeeLord

posted
Total Posts

Should Toby Fox - Your Best Nightmare by TheCoffeeLord be Loved?

Yes
85.24%
No
14.76%
Total votes: 1802
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Toby Fox - Your Best Nightmare by TheCoffeeLord
Captain's Description (by Toy):
Undertale returns again this week (as if it's ever left) with The CoffeeLord's Your Best Nightmare, one of the most grueling tracks from toby fox's soundtrack. The map may at first glance have received its 150 favorites from being one of the first maps of this track, but the mapping itself is nothing to scoff at. Re-live one of the most terrifying fights from the game with this intense mapset.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/795468
Excalurn
Hell
0x3f
This is top
Abyssal
This is quite a bad map, I think another map would suit better for this slot
bfeliz
UNDERTALE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Random Kid
When I think of loved maps, I think of really cool gimmicky maps, or really well made 1 diff tech maps (like Sing's map of YUC'E - Future Cider) but this to me really just seems like an average map from the graveyard.
Stexito
es una de las mejores canciones yo voyo por esta :3
momhishem123
voto por esta :3 undertale tiene las mejores sonoras y sin duda esta es mi favorita c:
Darita26
ITS FLOWEY THE FLOWA!!
-Nova-
honestly i don't fucking care if its from undertale
and +its not a good map at all compared to some so i'm going to vote no
0tkuGm3rX_x
i kie this beatmap
ljgsGG
Una de las mejores de Undertale votare por esta :3
LimyLee
I enjoyed the map even if there are weird spots. Might need to go back and edit some parts. overall i think this needs more time till its loved.
Kleyn5G
Thx dude for this map <3
edvin184
i don't really like this map nor the song
santtuli__ps
otherwice it would be fine, but i really dislike those sliders without a hitsound.
(in my opinion, every map and every object should at least have a hitsound)
that is why i am selecting "no"
dll
this feels like a boss fight :thinking:
Affirmativeee
It's fun. Yes
KaraBulba4ka
Nice map
ElsensualDarks
bien prron we :votare por esta madre +100 mas sopa do makako
ola sans
go go go undertale
NinjaWarotMC
Undertale is overused IMO even if I love the soundtrack, but if this packs something very unusual, then it will stand a chance.
QmanGaming
Undertale would be a great addition to osu! because it adds challenge and amazing songs!
DankChat
[i]Genial :,)[/i]
Nokuga
Nah, imo It's not well mapped
show more