forum

Go Ichinose - Lake

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Incomp
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 2:24:05 AM

Artist: Go Ichinose
Title: Lake
Source: Pokémon Diamond
Tags: pokemon pearl platinum gen 4 generation four nintendo rpg game freak hitomi sato junichi masuda morikazu aoki satoshi nohara 4th
BPM: 64
Filesize: 6270kb
Play Time: 02:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Arceus (5.45 stars, 692 notes)
Download: Go Ichinose - Lake
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Changelog

8/25/18 - submitted

About

I once saw a tweet of some dumb video but they used this song as the background music. It reminded me of my Pokemon days so I mapped it. My fondest memory of Pokemon Pearl would be snapping my DS in half when my sister deleted my save file.

The map constantly switches between 64 BPM at 1/12 snapping and 96 BPM at 1/8 snapping. It starts at the former, switches to the latter about 47 seconds in. The 96 BPM section only lasts 20 seconds, ending at around 1:07. The section also comes up again at 1:52. Despite the timing changes, the whole map plays like 192 BPM snapped at 1/4. In tandem with the song changing, the map's patterns also change from short snappy jumps to longer streams.

Not going for rank. If you want to mod the map, feel free to do so. I should respond to it within a few days.