forum

[Archived] An issue with raw input and playable area

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blueowl5210
Hi, i recently switched to using only a portion of my Wacom tablet as opposed to a full area since it relieves some strains at jumps but when i opened Osu the movable area of the pen was somehow restricted. After messing around, i found out that it had something to do with the raw input and the sens settings. I did go through some threads relating to this issue and it seemed that the (only) solution is to set my sens at 1x. I'm also aware of other methods such as uncheck/check Windows Ink despite it not helping much.

However, i'm still wondering if there is any other way to fix this problem without having to resolve to getting used to a different sens (since setting it somewhere around 0.5x seems to be my usual sens).

osu! version: 20180811.2
Doge Owner
Playing With a tablet, you should always have your sensitivity ar 1 no matter what and the only thing you should be changing is your tablet area.
Topic Starter
Blueowl5210
Oh well, i guess i'll just have to adjust to it. Thanks

Doge Owner wrote:

Playing With a tablet, you should always have your sensitivity ar 1 no matter what and the only thing you should be changing is your tablet area.