Problem Details:
my game crash every time i try to open it

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://prntscr.com/klumdk

osu! version: i don't know because the game don't even open

PC Specs:
http://prntscr.com/klumne
Death
Your GPU does not support the required OpenGL version to run the latest osu! builds. There are two ways to get back to an older version of osu! so that you can play the game:

1. Open your osu! folder (the default path is "C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\osu!")
  2. Edit the file named "osu!.cfg" in notepad (you may need to enable file extensions to make it easier to find)
  3. Set the "_ReleaseStream" line equal to "Stable" (e.g. _ReleaseStream = Stable)
  4. Save the file and reopen osu!

If that doesn't work, download this installer (direct download link) and run it. If you already have a previous osu! installation with maps, skins, etc, make sure you change the installation path to the correct location on your computer. Otherwise it might install to a different location and you will need to move all of your maps and other data over manually.
Meguro
i remember going to the old page there should be an old installer download link, that should bring you back to the lastest fallback build
Death

TrungPhineas wrote:

i remember going to the old page there should be an old installer download link, that should bring you back to the lastest fallback build
If you read the post directly above yours you'll see there is already information on how fix this issue without installing anything. There is also a direct link to said installer assuming the first part does not work.
Meguro
well, i used to have an old pc, the one you give above doesn't work since peppy pernamently remove the way to go back to fallback in the lastest version (including hardware check to see if the device is compatible with the lastest verion), so i grab the old installer and extract it, then replace the current osu!.exe with the one came with the old installer, then change the settings like you said, it worked for me though
Death
The link I provided is a direct link to the old installer... Did you read my post? I even mentioned needing to move your files over if you run it alone/to a different path, which ultimately accomplishes exactly what you did, but less complicated.

There shouldn't really be a need to use the installer at all, hence why it's listed second, as a backup.

Based on the fact that variousnicks set scores 7 hours ago, I think it's safe to assume they were able to get the issue resolved anyway.