1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
  4. Completed Projects

show more
posted
As you mentioned here, I would like to request exposure of methods to safely access data from the osu!/scores/collection database files.

---
Things which are probably unlikely below~

It may also be nice to have access to data related to:
  • The current map playing on the menu.
    The currently selected map on the map listing.
    The current map being played.

And a method to manipulate which map is playing on the menu and the ability to read the current position & length of the song. (To limit playing songs to ones of which found in specified collections)
posted
This looks fun ^.^

Now I just need some Ideas for projects...
posted
It would be helpful to have access to the following slider data so that I can calculate the positions and angles I need:
  1. The total length of the slider curve from Position to EndPosition (distance, not time).
    1. Currently doable, but it would have to be calculated manually for each slider by using PositionAtTime.
  2. The radius of the slider ball.
    1. Maybe I can calculate this using BeatmapBase.DifficultyCircleSize somehow?

Also, I noticed that AiReportTwoObject adds a line that connects the two related hitObjects. I would love to have that same capability in custom report classes. Being able to draw lines and curves would make it easier for the user to understand where the potential problem lies and how it might be fixed.
posted
PositionAtTime isn't actually implemented yet, all it does is return the starting position, so sadly getting the slider length isn't really doable.
posted

Dest Matter wrote:

PositionAtTime isn't actually implemented yet, all it does is return the starting position, so sadly getting the slider length isn't really doable.
This got fixed, I guess? https://github.com/peppy/osu-sdk/issues/17
posted
Is this still being updated?
posted
So this usually decreases the lags or something?
and uhm how do i set this up? help pls
posted
First of all things hi :)

Is there a way to add the possibility to read replay files. Just like the game does, but that the read stream can be loaded into a code wich
converts it in a video. (with the skin and the sounds of the skin + the music)

I know this reply is a bit short handed, it is because i don't want to write all that text i wrote again. If i would know were the draft is i would use my text i wrote originaly. And on the other hand i don't even know if it is possible that easy.

The main point for me asking this is, that there are people with pc that can't play the game and record at the same time without having fps drops and
for those such a feature would be nice.

Is that a possible feature?
posted
Is it possible to make for example an app with this sdk? e.g Osu! for windows phone?
posted
GitHub page shows 404. Is it still relevant?
posted

palion wrote:

good to see this :)

peppy wrote:

Krzysiek wrote:

Stuff I'd like to see regarding SDK
None of this falls under the scope of this SDK.
Cozmo?