forum

Stars following cursor

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- dark
How do I get this weird star trail thingy to stop following my cursor? It is very annoying and it seems to happen before a song stars and sometimes mid way. Also, there are sometimes stars that come out from the side from time to time when I'm playing a song and it is very distracting. Please help

Here is a picture of the stars following my cursor: http://prntscr.com/klqn7w

Hope I can get some help.
dtnc21
That's probably the star2 element. Make it completely transparent to "remove" it.
Topic Starter
- dark

dtnc21 wrote:

That's probably the star2 element. Make it completely transparent to "remove" it.

Do I have to find it in the skin folder? Everytime I search star, nothing pops up.
dtnc21
That might be the default. If a skin doesn't have a custom element, it'll use whatever the default skin is using. Just make a new custom element if that's the case.
Topic Starter
- dark

dtnc21 wrote:

That might be the default. If a skin doesn't have a custom element, it'll use whatever the default skin is using. Just make a new custom element if that's the case.

What steps should I take then?
Matt2e2

da_rk wrote:

dtnc21 wrote:

Do I have to find it in the skin folder? Everytime I search star, nothing pops up.

Try creating the file yourself. A 1x1 transparent png should be fine.
Topic Starter
- dark

Matt2e2 wrote:

da_rk wrote:

dtnc21 wrote:

Try creating the file yourself. A 1x1 transparent png should be fine.

So I just made a 1x1 transparent fie named star2.png and i placed it in the skin and it didn't work at all. (I did Ctrl + Alt + Shift + S to reload my skin and restart the client itself).
Matt2e2
Make sure to delete star2@2x.png if there is any
Topic Starter
- dark

Matt2e2 wrote:

Make sure to delete star2@2x.png if there is any

Oh it worked. tysm for your help!
show more