forum

DragonForce - Soldiers of the Wasteland

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jenny
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012 at 23:00:25

Artist: DragonForce
Title: Soldiers of the Wasteland
Tags: sonic firestorm power metal powermetal speedmetal
BPM: 200
Filesize: 9527kb
Play Time: 09:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. Legend (5 stars, 3065 notes)
Download: DragonForce - Soldiers of the Wasteland
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
332m, 544s playtime, 4606 max combo - have fun!
Uploaded for Niko- to warm up~
10 Minutes of song, 9 secounds of breaktime!
Mapping progress: March 31th - April 2nd, most work done on April 1st which is April Fools - no this is no sign, I just felt like it.

DoKito
I love it :Q_ Except the beginning. Not enough stamina to pass that korean deathstream.
Niko
Thank you.

DoKoLP wrote:

Not enough stamina to pass that korean deathstream.
That's why we need this map! I need to practice stamina too =\
thelewa
wow lesjuh your mapping style seems different on this one
Tanzklaue

ragelewa wrote:

that's because lesjuh may falled back in his old mapping pattern after his last approved map
DarkStoorM
Dem awesome xD... cool to train some streams ;3 fav, cool, awesome, great!
Stefan
</3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3
Topic Starter
Jenny

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

</3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3 </3
Angst Potter?
Bobo_old
how do you have this sort of patience
Topic Starter
Jenny

Hope you're warmed up now~
SapphireGhost
Posting to mention that I helped with the timing on this map and Jenny seems intent on giving me kudosu for it.
Gotori
gj
Hernan
Another map I can't pass, love it.
Waryas

ragelewa wrote:

Topic Starter
Jenny

Waryas wrote:

ragelewa wrote:

Well, it can't be helped - much stuff happened due to my sex change and so I changed; also I learned german because dutch people were all bothering me for being a futanari.
those
[General]
What is this I don't even. Consider me not worthy or whatever, but I can only mod basic things even if this is ten minutes.

[Legend]
02:27:863 (11) - NC
02:29:063 (1) - Remove NC
02:30:263 (7) - NC
02:31:463 (1) - Remove NC
02:36:263 (1) - Remove NC
03:58:074 (2) - Hidden by (14). You can even remove this note and make (1) a slider.
09:19:336 (2) - ^ (is this copypasta?)
04:06:263 (7) - NC
05:22:139 (1,2,3) - Spacing misleading

Good luck :3
Topic Starter
Jenny
made the might-be-hidden notes 1.5x so they're not hidden, did the NCs - yes I copypasted one little part on a 10minute map, I'm so lazy D:
anyways, music there was exactly the same /o/
TheVileOne
I kind of ran through the hitsound process in one go. That part of the diff might not be perfect yet, but I think the diff is mostly intact. i hope it is satisfactory.

Update:Fixed a few more patterns. Will continue to rake through my difficulty. It would be nice if it were uploaded so I can revert any huge mistakes if I make one trying to fix a pattern. I kind of need opinions anyways, so a few mods may pick out some things that I cannot.

Update 4: Been closely checking sliders for consistency. Up to 9 minutes has been flow checked.

Download: DragonForce - Soldiers of the Wasteland (Jenny) [TVO's Expert].osu
Lelouch
it's kind of... godness :'( thank you for this map Jenny :*
The only thing is to change the Background ;)

Download: Lelouch - DragonForce - Soldiers of the Wasteland [Legend] (2012-04-08) Osu.osr
OzzyOzrock
Favorite DF song, might come from the dead and somehow take the time to taiko this.
Topic Starter
Jenny
@TVO + Ozzy: I came to the decision to make this a one-diff approval (well, maybe I might take a taiko one by you though Ozzy o3o) but I will link volunterious "guest diffs" in map's discription even if I don't include them in the mappack.
Lybydose
hi I found offsets or something
show more