forum

Spring 2012 Anime Season First Impressions

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
Continuing on with last season, a place to post first impressions of this new season. (About the season, I live in America, so we are going by the season it is here.

1. Uchuu Kyoudai (Space Brothers): Not a very entertaining first ep imo. I just sat there hearing about a guy's life while barely even caring about it. The humor didn't make me laugh (I am not sure if you can even call it humor). I could barely feel drama/emotion... To make matters worse, I don't like how one of the 2 main brothers look, and they had something about repeating an enlightenment scene that was not fun to look at/listen to. In short, this was not a show for me...maybe you might like it more...
  2. Furusato Saisei: Nihon no Mukashi Banashi (Folktales from Japan): This is a low budget show aimed at telling a younger audience various Japanese folktales. Because of that, the show looks very plain on the animation side, has fairly simple stories, and teaches basic lessons on morality. Some of the characters look cute with their simple hand-drawn look, but please don't expect much. It does what it needs to do, and not much more.
  3. Accel World: Based off the preair, so some things might be cleaned up a bit for the actual release. Overall the episode(s) was okay (episode 1 and 2 are together in the preair).
    Starting off with the plot, the plot is semi-faithful to the original story. Many of the explanations are skipped, so you might not understand why in the world things are happening (like why he logged onto the global net when he was told not to (they do show a picture of why but unless you read the manga or LN, I don't you understood why)). Besides that, the intro was extremely rushed mostly to bring the series to a more interesting point, a decision I am okay with. Last off, one of the early scenes was redone to put the series in a more romantic light. In short, they tried to rush the plot as fast as possible with little heed for explanations for smaller details.
    On the animation side, the copy of the video I got had an extremely low quality graphics. Things looked pixelated and fuzzy, so I am hoping that is just a problem with the preair copy and not with the actual one. On the up side though, the effects during battle looked decent, and the way they made the visual interface feels fairly accurate to the descriptions in the LN.

tl;dr: The anime is a good accompaniment to those who enjoy reading the manga/LN, otherwise it is just a few actions scenes stringed together by a confusing plot.
  4. Zetman: Didn't read the manga, but the anime was probably the best thing I watched this season... (after what I previously said, this means absolutely nothing) The plot seemed solid with a dark atmosphere, a hero with a motive, and nothing too cheesy. The action scenes seemed to have an okay budget, nothing was cut out, but nothing was like super cool. Oh well, the only thing that annoyed me is that ed/op (not sure if it is next ep's op). That song like burns my ears by how repetitive and awful it sounds to me.
  5. Kuromajo-san ga Tooru: Another kiddy show I think... Basically the show went through a rushed plot and basic humor to teach some basic principles on morality. Ummm..... I don't think anything really entertained me in this episode, so I'll leave it as that.
  6. Medaka Box: I had higher expectations of the show, but I think they were unrealistically high. We start off the more boring slice of life style episodes of Medaka Box where the jokes are only okay and the action is not that epic. My only real complaints though are in the art department. First off, compared to the highly saturated colored pages in the manga, the animation chose a color scheme that is less color saturated than even normal anime series making the pictures look more dull than they should be. Also, the anime opted for a more sketched look that sacrifices smaller details, an art style I don't really care for. To top it off, there is a little bit too much fan-service focus for this series (weird for me to say since I enjoyed series with far more apparent service), but I guess that is what sells. In the end, I was left a little depressed that the anime did not capture the splendor of the series that I enjoyed, but I hope it will improve in the future.
  7. Kore wa Zombie Desu ka - Of the Dead: All the humor you enjoyed in the first season done again.... Do I need to say more? Whatever opinion you had of the first season, will probably be the opinion you hold of this season.
  8. Sankarea: More zombies!!! I was mildly impressed by this one. Animation was a fair bit nicer than some of the other shows I saw so far this season with plenty of nice details and objects (what you basically expect from AIC). Besides that, they do seem to stay true to the manga and bring out the emotions that each character has (well I wish Rea had a bit more emotion when she yelled into the well), but I think this will turn out fairly well.
  9. Acchi Kocchi: Yay 4-komas!!! If I were to compare this show to some other 4 koma adaptations, the tension in the series is fairly low so I would place it somewhere between A channel (fairly relaxed) and k-on (higher tension but lower than stuff like yuru-yuri). Oh well besides the tension, the jokes aren't that original but they are executed well, and the animation really helps bring this out. In the end, I think this will a very successful adaptation of this 4-koma, but might need a bit more tension to keep the attention span of some. For those that follow the manga, it seems to follow fairly well, but the 2 chapters they showed in this episode are not in the original order they were published.
  10. Yurumates 3D: Umm a 3 min show about people getting drunk and not doing much...Not entertaining for me, but it is only 3 min of my life wasted, luckily.
  11. Gakkatsu: A 5 min discussion on what is the bump near your wrist called... If the discussion didn't seem so pointless or intellectually insulting, I might have been entertained, but in short, I wasn't laughing. Cheap animation doesn't help.
  12. Tasogare Otome x Amnesia: First 8 minutes repeat...Let's call this endless eight. I was annoyed that they repeated the first 8 min just to show the 2 different perspectives. They could have easily done this a different way. On top of that, there animation style felt really lazy at times with so many closeups moving across a black bg. Whatever, they follow the manga decently keeping the humor, but I felt they did a terrible job in keeping the dark feel of the series. I guess only time will tell if they can succeed in keeping the darker aspects.
  13. Upotte: I found this much more enjoyable than the manga... probably not saying much since I hated the manga. Most of the jokes are rather bland jokes with sexual connotations, basically they weren't entertaining imo. Add on top Xebec's cheaper than average animation (at least of late), I am not left with much. If you like the manga though, I think you will enjoy this series because it really adapted the jokes from the manga quite well
  14. Saki: Achiga-hen - episode of side-A: Yay, Saki, the show I cared about the most this season!!! Basically more of the moe first season stuff with not as many mahjong terms. Animation is okay. Storyline is accurate. Not sure what else to say. If you like moe yuri stuff, you will probably like it. If you don't, you don;t....
I'll probably say more as more shows come out.
ampzz
I don't care about anything else, bring on Acchi Kocchi.
adam2046
Barely anything I'm interested in is out yet so I'll add to this as I watch them.

Ozma:
SPOILER
Aw shit son, a god damn sand submarine? Is that a sandworm? What's that, a sand whale? Well that's totally different.
I like that there wasn't much dialogue in the first ep and they didn't bother rattling on about the setting other than the opening scene. Not a lot to say other than that, as it basically did nothing other than start the story and introduce the cast. I'm looking forward to some sand submarine battles.
The use of CGI for every vehicle in anime these days gets on my nerves a little, but whatever...

If you walk without rhythm, you won't attract the whale.

Zetman:
SPOILER
I don't really feel anything about the first episode of this, it was ok. It introduced the characters and their back stories so hopefully the full series won't have a tonne of flashbacks to explain what characters feeeeeeeeel.
It managed to fit a couple of fight scenes in, but while they looked nice, they were confusing and too up close to really tell what was going on. I really hope all the fight scenes aren't like this because I find it hard to get excited about them.

What is...Love?

Accel World
SPOILER
Well, I like fighting games...
I'd already read a bit of the manga when I was bored so it's not really a first impression, but anyway it was pretty fast paced with it burning through the introduction of the accelerated world at the start, but then it burned right through to the talky bits in the second episode before getting to a real fight where they proceeded to flashback to the talky bits so the main character could stop feeling sorry about himself by remembering something he was told minutes ago...
I'm not a fan of the arbitrary amounts of damage the main character was taking. Getting almost hit by a bike and getting hit by a few rocks takes a whole quarter of your health, while getting run over by a bike while trying to do your special move (I'm pretty sure that's a counter for extra damage too!) leaves you with enough health to keep taking damage so you can have a dramatic comeback.
I hope the next episode doesn't start with an explanation about how the future is the future and look at all this world building we're doing, but so far it's a pretty solid start.

SCOOPS! SCOOPS HÄAGEN-DAZS!

Medaka Box
SPOILER
I think I read some of the manga at some point, but I remember basically nothing so...yeah that's a great a sign.
BoobsNot a whole lot interesting to say about this. It introduced the 2 3 main characters, produced a problem out of nowhere and had them solve it to show how much the two main character care about each other, and along the way they had several action scenes a guy punch another guy...exciting start to the show.
Medaka's habit of copying people was amusing, but she generally isn't very interesting. I'm sure they'll have something later to show how flawed she totally is and how much she totally needs the main character.
Probably won't watch anymore of it even though I remember that a guy who's balls explode turns up later and it apparently shifts into a battle manga.

Oh hey Kamina.

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OF THE DEAD
SPOILER
It's more of the same, which isn't so bad since I rather enjoyed the first season's comedic parts.
I hope it can keep a consistent level of entertaining.

Sengoku Collection
SPOILER
Why the hell did I watch this...
Well I was hoping that this would at least be somewhat like that one scene from Bill and Ted, but instead it was just a bunch of boring stuff with a boring protag and a boring plot.
And then Nobunaga psychically crushed a robber's balls.
Honestly you could replace Nobunaga's name with literally anyone else's and pretty much nothing would change. It's an idiotic little girl who occasionally says things that you're supposed to interpret as old fashioned. HAHA!
I guess each episode focuses on one character's story, but I highly doubt it'll be much different/more entertaining.

LEEEEEET'S DOOOOOOOO THE TIIIIIIME WAAAAAARP AGAAAAAAAIN!

Acchi Kocchi
SPOILER
I feel sleepy.
Everything about this felt dull, the nice music that never quite fits with what's going on, the voice acting that doesn't sit quite right, the pace that's slow, but doesn't flow well and Hime who doesn't appear to have any real comedic purpose...
There were a couple of pretty funny jokes even if they could be seen coming from a mile away and the show isn't particularly offensive to my senses, but I get the feeling that it won't change much throughout it's run.
If I had to compare it to something, I'd say it's like A Channel, dull everyday happenings of students with occasional not particularly amazing jokes and decent music.

LET'S GO JUSTIN!

Tasogare Otome×Amnesia
SPOILER
Oh boy, it's Silver Link again, they always seem to be doing something interesting with their art. This time it seems they are trying to make everything dark and unmemorable gloomy with creepy glowing light blinding the view through every window in the school. They are also letter boxing and pillar boxing the screen for no apparent reason, which is...an interesting choice of direction.
So it was an alright idea for the introduction of the main characters and their personalities and the main premise of the show, with the showing of the scenes without and with the ghost, but it sure did drag on and wasn't executed particularly well.
Also the main character has no personality.
Anyone else think of Natsu no Arashi?

RA RHOST!

Saki Achiga-hen episode of side-A
SPOILER
MAGICAL LESBIAN MAHJONG'S BACK, BABY!
And nothing interesting happened this episode, it was pretty much entirely set up for the rest of the show. At least there was like 10 seconds of mahjong tile action...man those tiles are orgasmic. I sure hope this show is as ridiculously entertaining as the original.
I'll take any excuse to post this video again.

Where da lesbians at?

Haiyoru! Nyaruko-san
SPOILER
God damn it Japan...

Jormungand
SPOILER
Less ugly CG cars plz.
It wasn't a mind blowing first episode and there was a bunch of ugly bits, but I don't hate the characters and it seems interesting enough.
Not a whole lot to say about it other than that I'll probably follow along with it because it seems like it'll be interesting.

HER NAME IS KOKO, SHE IS LOCO, I SAID OH NO!

Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan
SPOILER
Bread.
God damn bread.
Do you like bread? You might just like this show!

Bread.
Valentiino
Fate/zero continues. And 3-5 other "interesting" series.

Overall:

I already thought the winter season is crap, and now they bring us the spring season?
Even more shit.

I_dont_want_to_watch_this_planets_new_animes_anymore.png
Sallad4ever
I barely have any interest in this season. The only title that I'll be sure to watch is Acchi Kocchi and Fate Zero.
I don't have the time to follow every new title so I'll follow this thread in hope of searching for interesting first impressions
Mogsy
Fuck, guys, I don't know. I have much more interest in this season than last one. That being said, I'm still working through some of my backlog, but I got to see...

1. Space Brothers (Uchuu Kyoudai) - I will respectfully disagree with Bliss on this one. I was seriously entranced by the entire episode. The major problem with this first episode is that this feels inscrutable at this point. It's just pure introductory stuff, but I found the relationship between the brothers interesting. I get a very Planetes-esque vibe from this so far, and despite the fact that there's not really a whole hell of a lot to judge right now, it's my kind of show. I can sense this being too slow for some, but hopefully this one continues to impress me.
  2. Ozma - Not as wordy as most Matsumoto works, which I can dig. Given the creator, the Harlock vibes I get from the captain probably aren't too far from the truth. Gonzo CG is better than it has been, but I can see this becoming dated very quickly, CG-wise. Ah well. It's still pretty entertaining after a single episode.
  3. Hiiro no Kakera - Oh boy, Tomokazu Sugita in a reverse harem! Other than that, it pulls somewhat of a bait and switch if you don't know it's based off an otome game going into it. It sets up the idea that this is going to be a supernatural adventure, but then it haphazardly introduces us to the dumb self-insert female lead's haremguardians who are all of varying degrees of attraction (except not really, since they're too bland to ogle over). We'll see where this goes, but it's looking like a supernatural reverse harem soap opera.
  4. Kimi to Boku. 2 - I did not give this a glowing recommendation the first time around, and this first episode of the new season represents everything wrong with the old one while adding in some dodgy artistry. It will still probably be a mindless watch that's enjoyable if you like cute-girls-doing-cute-things shows (these guys act more like the super-idealized image of moe high school girls). I do like the new opening despite how dull it can be and the ending credits with Shun wearing Kaname's glasses was cute.
  5. Mysterious Girlfriend X - It's been awhile since an anime made me want to vomit! There is a genuine romance underneath the surface, and it is apparently accurate to the manga, but the fact that they treat the drool thing so seriously is just gross. For those with a stronger stomach than I, I'd suggest checking this out. I'll still probably watch until the end, though, knowing how much stuff I sit through.
  6. Sengoku Collection - Well, this was certainly a show done by Brain's Base. I feel like this show needs to progress some more before I have more concise thoughts on it, but it was pretty dull. Nobunaga is less moe and more uninterestingly unhinged, and Ohta had no real personality. Art style was nice, and it's certainly pleasant on the eyes. I'll still watch for Brain Base character animation, though.
  7. Nyarko-san: Another Crawling Chaos - Speaking objectively, this show is average. Screwball romantic comedy with a lot of references to Cthulhu thrown out there. Animation has its moments of quality but otherwise isn't all that outstanding. The score is silly, and the opening theme is not what I expected. It feels like a parody of this sort of genre entirely, though, so there's always that. Speaking as a general viewer, though, I smiled throughout most of the episode. Lovecraft would not approve, but I certainly found the references to his mythos well-timed, clever, and hilarious. Nyarko definitely doesn't feel like a generic moe girl, but more like an interestingly unhinged, crazy character. I'll keep watching this.
  8. Dusk Maiden of Amnesia - We meet again, Silver Link...ugh. It's not a bad show, not at all. The first 8 minutes were amusing due to its refusal to show the ghost girl. I even liked a lot of the ghost girl bits afterwards, but repeated animation for 8 minutes feels horribly lazy. I'm not wholly on board with the ecchi elements here, but that's just due to my lack of interest in ecchi as a whole. The story does feel like it exists, but the pacing definitely felt wonky. The animation was not terrible, but the colour palette and character designs were pretty dull and forgettable (sans the ghost girl), with the colour palette seeming to want to go darker than usual. Maybe this will end up decent. It's already better than C^3 (but that's not saying much, it was the worst show of the Fall 2011 season).
  9. Recorder and Randsell Re - More of the same. 3 minutes long. New theme song is better. This one did get a laugh out of me, though, so hey.
  10. Accel World - I only watched the first episode (fuck watching pre-airs), but it's really intriguing. I do like the MC design (haters gonna hate) and his attitude is pretty realistic, especially considering a lot of my friends suffer from the same problem. The entire thing, though, feels like the high-concept show of the season, and Sunrise's production values make this apparent. Some might find it confusing, but I do think it's well-explained as long as you pay attention. This show looks interesting, was engaging, and has risen higher on my radar.
  11. Medaka Box - When it's not busy being dull, Medaka Box is being dumb. Not my sort of thing. This felt like a wonky episode all around, and felt like two school-fight-comedy show episodes crammed into one.
  12. Jormungand - AWESOME. This doesn't give us any sense of an overarching plot based off of the first episode alone, no. However, what's there is impressive and I feel like it'll be worth sticking around before the three month hiatus. HER NAME IS KOKO SHE IS LOCO I SAID OH NO
  13. Sankarea - It's an interesting tale that seems to be turning more towards the sweet-romantic-comedy-with-a-twist feel of things. Animation's pretty okay most of the time, and I DO like the male dude's design, believe it or not.
  14. Natsuiro Kiseki - The animation in this one is fine up close, but from any sort of other distance, it looks simple and honestly, like crap. However, this is not just a four-girls-doing-cute-things show but seemingly a drama about friends coming back together. I can probably dig this if the actress playing Yuka stops sucking. Also, Saki is a complete and utter bitch.
  15. Kids on the Slope - If you aren't watching this, stop reading and watch it. It's Kanno and Watanabe doing a show about people playing jazz music. It's also a pretty slow school drama, but it's execution is gorgeous and enticing. Best show of the season, hands down.
  16. Tsuritama - Interesting presentation, interesting execution. I think that the cast is quirky yet likable, but we don't really have too much to go off on yet. However, Haru's voice is the single most annoying thing about this producton. Maybe if you liked Chizuru in Kimi to Boku., you'd like him. I don't however, so his voice fucking bugs me to no end.
  17. Polar Bear Cafe - If you like the slow, silly antics of cute animals, watch this. If you don't, stay away. It's actually pretty well-animated and I found it amusing to no end (due to my love of all things cute).
  18. Upotte!! - No.
Will update as I watch more stuff.
adam2046
Bumping because the shows I'm actually interested in are starting and I want to hear more impressions.
GaixShu
i love this season omg accel world and kimi to boku XD so many good animes
Lance
I really don't feel like writing a wall of text so I will just rate* each show I'm watching based upon the most recently aired episode.
*Note that these ratings are based upon the other shows airing this season, not upon all shows in general.

F/Z: 9/10
Archbald got trolled. Saber got told. Kiritsugu lol'd.

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead: 7/10
Yay more CD promotion.

Medaka Box: 6/10 [DROPPED]
I'll just check out the manga.

Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna: 10/10
Perhaps too much tits, but it's Lupin so all is forgiven.

Sankarea: 8/10
Incestuous fathers, zombie cats and busty cousins getting stuck in drain pipes. What else do you want?

Accel World: 5/10 [DROPPED]
I just don't know. Couldn't get into this

Uchuu Kyoudai: 9/10
Amazing. Enough said. Perhaps I overrate this because it's a feelgood kind of show and I'm a sucker for feelgood anything, butヽ(´ー`)┌

Upotte!!: 7/10
Second episode was meh. Still good if you don't go in with sky high expectations.

Jormungand: 9/10
As interesting as I thought it would be. Brown shota soldiers doing brown shota soldier things.

Acchi Kocchi: 8/10
The combination of hnnng and laughs is very nice. Can drag a bit, but what else can you expect out of a 4koma?

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san: 6/10
I watch for the OP.

Nazo no Kanojo X: 9/10
Drool. It interests me.

Eureka Seven Ao: 10/10
Looks amazing (IFO animations), sounds amazing (OP), plenty of questions need to be answered and, most of all, Ao isn't beta like his father.

Sakamichi no Apollon: 9/10
Amazing OP and ED. Enjoyable show all around.

Tsuritama: 8/10
Still strange. Can't say anything about it other than why geese?

Hyou-ka: 10/10
Looks just plain amazing. The first episode got off to a slow start, but since it is ~22 episodes it has plenty of time to develop.
(Also I think this show broke some sort of record for the amount of trolling before it even aired.)
California
honestly, i expected more from the spring season;;
only ones worth watching for me is
kimi to boku s2
acchi kocchi
kore wa zombie desu ka s2
ampzz
Updating my post with first impression reviews over the next two days.
EpicFailure
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san was pretty good and them references, dat crowbar and Pokeball.

Looking forward to see what other surprises will come.

A couple good animes to follow, I'm just waiting for the animes in the Summer/Winter (for you guys in the Southern Hemisphere). :V
MMzz
Acchi Kocchi,
was moe.
Mogsy
Updating my first post as I watch more stuff.
ychao
Subbing to this thread for a bit, as I am looking forward to some new stuff to add to my queue <.<
Giganscudo
SPOILER
Acchi Kocchi made my heart all warm and fuzzy cause it was so CUTE >.<
Kore wa Zombie no desu ka... well the first episode was deja vu all together of the first season...
Kimi to Boku, Meh... Watched the first season so why not watch the second.
Medaka box: I have no idea how they are gonna do this... since the manga only started to become action packed after 26 chapters.
Sankarea: very interesting though i already read the manga :3
EpicFailure
I agree with MMz and giga, Acchi Kocchi is just too cute. Tsumiki-nya.

SPOILER
Awesome scenes at the arcade.
ampzz
I was going to edit my first post but ah well, better to make a new one altogether since it'll bump this thread up the list. :D

Acchi Kocchi

A bit disappointed with how it's starting out but willing to give it some extra time to decide whether it is comparable to the manga at all but I did enjoy Io's pen spinning bit animated. The humour hasn't been lost as much as I thought it would be which is another good thing.

Accel World

Sort of expected this to be something I wouldn't mind due to the premise and having read (still reading) the manga itself I can say the only problem I have always had with this has been the protagonist himself, it's just a shame that his (other) avatar wasn't what his physique looks like and I wouldn't have had a problem with him being the stereotypical protagonist.

Fate/Zero S2

Hi, I'm ufotable and I have loads of cash to spent.

Haiyore! Nyarlko

Best show, I love the comedy in this series to death and Nyarlko herself is amazing.

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OF THE DEAD

Much of the humour that the first season had but multiplied due to Mystletainn not only breaking but Ayumu not being able to erase their memories like he did in the first series which just made it even more so enjoyable. Yuki-chan~

Jormungand

Best non-comedy show this season hands down with Koko, who is by far the best role Shizuka has portrayed in the past couple of years and all the cast themselves are fabulous.

Medaka Box

Much to be expected with how this is unwinding so far which I was expecting so it'll likely end up as a rather generalised show but some of the latter fight scenes and character encounters will be enjoyable.

Mysterious Girlfriend X

Sticking ridiculously close to how the manga is, so... I'll watch it despite feeling like throwing up all the time due to the content.

Sankarea

Really well done, the focus on Fuyura has proven to be very good with the inclusion of Rea into the mix this anime with its premise is going to go very well thanks to the voice actors giving the right emphasis on their respective roles.

Sengoku Collection

Random hilarity to be had thanks to the random gender swap of Oba, does quite well for itself despite not having much to originally work with for original content.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Pass... not really going to enjoy it if they keep on doing the current style of showing what it normally looks like and then repeating the same footage again from another perspective.

Zetman

Oh god, yes. This has stuck ridiculously close to the manga itself so I am very happy for that alone but just to add icing to the cake the animation quality is astounding. If you're into action series you will love this as even the characters themselves are enjoyable coming to terms with.
mathexpert
Upotte!! is actually much, much better than I anticipated. The beginning reminded me of Hetalia (except with girls, which is really what Hetalia needed xD), it was pretty funny. I actually learned a bit about guns which was cool and some of the gags are pretty witty. If you like shows like K-On! AKA cute girls doing cute things give it a try; if you don't, you'll probably end up hating this show with a passion :P

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san is funny, Nyarlko is awesome & crazy :3 Male protagonist is an idiot as usual, but that's ok.

Acchi Kocchi is being compared to Lucky Star a lot, and for a good reason. I like the cast of lucky star more, but this has a romantic element so that's good. I hope they get more original with the show instead of being a inferior copy of lucky star. Also the art is...really round? o3o

Sankarea seems like it's going to be a good romantic anime, has an intriguing storyline. LOL NECROPHILIA
xsrsbsns
Accel World
I like the concept about the virtual world and stuff, cute girls too. Though, the main character's pretty annoying and exaggeratedly designed in a bad way and could take some time liking or getting used to (being voiced by the same guy who did Shu from Guilty Crown really doesn't help).

Sankarea
Good premises and lovable characters (girl's dad excluded) with interesting backgrounds. Enjoyed the episodes (best show of the five that I'm watching imo), will look forward for more.

Medaka Box
I don't know, but this felt like some generic errand-running anime and was quite boring. I'm still at episode 1 though.

Haiyore Nyaruko-san
Funny and cute, what more can you want? Watching this for laughs.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
The anime this season that disappointed me the most.. was expecting something better from reading the synopsis. Episode 1 wasn't good at all, but we'll see.
show more