forum

Help.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hayate13
im already a uni student now. I feel old already. How do i stop aging.
Luqanted
end it all
TimeLimit
play more
Topic Starter
hayate13

TheTimeLimit wrote:

play more

smartass
Westonini
Just chill in a Cryo Chamber... forever.
Quibbly
Begin your mid-life crisis
Topic Starter
hayate13

Quibbly wrote:

Begin your mid-life crisis

Im considering it
kai99
same. next thing you know youre graduating
ciara_old_1
enjoy it while it lasts
Topic Starter
hayate13

kai99 wrote:

same. next thing you know youre graduating

exactly. I was having so much fun in high school, three years felt like a blink of an eye. So im worried uni will be the same and i will have to get my shit together very soon.
abraker
You go to sleep one day and open your eyes to find yourself old wondering where all the years went

Hey would you want to be 20/30 forever?
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Being 9 months old doesn't seem like it would be fun.
Topic Starter
hayate13

abraker wrote:

You go to sleep one day and open your eyes to find yourself old wondering where all the years went

I wonder myself.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Being 9 months old doesn't seem like it would be fun.
Wait how does 20/30 imply 9 months old?
Serraionga
The response to that will come soon...!

A new page was created, along with an additional post on the previous one.
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

I'm sorry, I'm drink rightn ow. I meant 8 months old.

also nice call serrai
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker wrote:

I'm sorry, I'm drink rightn ow. I meant 8 months old.

also nice call serrai
I think you are sober, but your math is certainly drunk
johnmedina999

hayate13 wrote:

im already a uni student now. I feel old already. How do i stop aging.
It looks like my summer vacation is... over.
Meah
45 Best Anti-Aging Products That Actually Work
Serraionga

johnmedina999 wrote:

johnmedina999

Serraionga wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

levesterz

johnmedina999 wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Nootxas. And rip all the feel from the song.
magalphs
The conclusion I have made is that you must turn your computer screen upside down, yet have everything else remain normal. Thus, an hour passing will turn into going back in time 3 minutes. You can also do the song in double time for 1.5x the efficiency, but be careful or else the map will died with hyper blood realism eeyes and you will be sent to a world of nothingness. Anyways this is me PhD in shitposting signing out.

I too have pondered this conundrum of getting older. However, I'm not the type of man to sit around all day just thinking, hoping some genie lamp or some magic beam from the sky comes down and liberates me from my burdens. No, I have the scientific method on my side. Now, while posting this I forgot every single step to the scientific method, but my intuition has lead me to believe that I can easily locate that information by using Google. I'm gonna pause right quick to jog my memory, though of course you won't notice that I did stop typing for a bit to try and look up what the scientific method was because the last time I thoroughly used and analyzed it was probably in my 9th grade science class, where I wholeheartedly half-assed every assignment.
...So I have a Khan Academy tab open up, and it divides the scientific method into six steps. I remember there being seven but this is probably the more efficient version. The first step is to make an observation. I have observed that time flies when I play osu!, making an hour seem like a mere minute. The next part is asking a question: how do I reverse the effect of osu! and make time go slower. MY hypothesis is that if I turn my computer screen upside down, time will also go upside down(that's how tides work I think). Meaning that an hour passing will actually be an hour passing but backwards. Or upsidedown. The specifics are not really important in science, so we're fine. Then there are three more steps but I did half of the steps so if I use significant digits it seems that I have done every step.
show more