[osu!catch] Naniwa's Queue (NM/M4M/GD)

posted
Total Posts
24
Topic Starter
[-naniwa-]

About Me


Only mod Catch the Beat map
Maybe I'm not a good mapper or modder
You can ask me in the game or send message if you have any question


Current Status


Open
M4M(0/99)
Close
NM(2/2)/GD(2/1)


M4M map: Kagura Hikari (CV: Mimori Suzuko), Daiba Nana (CV: Koizumi Moeka) - RE:CREATE


General Rules



  1. I can use Chinese or English , but my English is not good .
  2. Can't be NSFW (like 18+ BG or some thing) .
  3. I'm not to mod or GD your map when you don't finish it yet .
  4. I will check it if my GD diff get some mod .
  5. I can mod for you no matter whether your beatmaps are ranking-oriented or not , but you have to take everything seriously .
  6. I can mod and GD any difficulty , but maybe Platter to Overdose is better .
  7. I do accept long maps , actually , I prefer original version over TV size version .
  8. I can accept any genres , I favorite is Instrumental btw .
  9. Don't complain when I decline your request .
  10. Don't post requests twice in the same map .




Mod and GD Rules



  1. Can't promise I will accept your map , I can reject the map if I don't like the music or I'm too busy at that time .
  2. If you want to mod , Maybe I can't give you some useful suggestions .
  3. If I forget your M4M requset, please keep on reminding me until I mod your map .
  4. I will finish M4M first and then NM .
  5. If you're GD request , I don't know how long do I finish it,buz I'm very lazy some time .
  6. If you want to delete or modify my GD diff , plz ask me first .
  7. Wait for my reply , no matter I accept or decline your request .
  8. If you're M4M request , you need mod my map first , and then I will mod your map .
  9. I will hype your map , if i feel it is very good .
  10. That's all . Maybe I will add new rule in the future .

  1. Type of request :
  2. Artist - Title :
  3. Genre :
  4. Length :
  5. Map link :
  6. (If M4M) Which map do you want to mod :
  7. (If GD) Which diff do you want :
Yumeno Himiko
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Camellia feat. Nanahira - Bassdrop freaks (Long Ver.)
Genre : Video Game (Japanese)
Length : 5:06 (5:04 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/834415

Topic Starter
[-naniwa-]

Yumeno Himiko wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Camellia feat. Nanahira - Bassdrop freaks (Long Ver.)
Genre : Video Game (Japanese)
Length : 5:06 (5:04 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/834415

明天開始做 今天熬夜 精神不佳
-Luminate
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Rita - Winter Diamond
Genre : Video Game (Japanese) (Eroge OP btw)
Length : 1:40 (1:39 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/796157

Thanks in advance! :)
Topic Starter
[-naniwa-]

-Luminate wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Rita - Winter Diamond
Genre : Video Game (Japanese) (Eroge OP btw)
Length : 1:40 (1:39 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/796157

Thanks in advance! :)
Accepted
murutattack
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Thaehan - Doki-Doki
Genre : Electronic
Length : 1:45 (Drain 1:45)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/790795#fruits/1659203

Thanks :3
Topic Starter
[-naniwa-]

murutattack wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Thaehan - Doki-Doki
Genre : Electronic
Length : 1:45 (Drain 1:45)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/790795#fruits/1659203

Thanks :3
Accepted
bank78952
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Nitta Emi - White Eternity (Soleily & Epsilon Remix)
Genre : Video Game (Japanese/Eroge but remix version)
Length : 6:03 (5:52 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/769425#fruits/1639097

Thanks in advance :3
Umi Sonoda-
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : PinocchioP - Apple Dot Com
Genre : Pop (Japanese)
Length : 3:21 (2:59 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1677165&m=2

T-thanks
Topic Starter
[-naniwa-]

bank78952 wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Nitta Emi - White Eternity (Soleily & Epsilon Remix)
Genre : Video Game (Japanese/Eroge but remix version)
Length : 6:03 (5:52 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/769425#fruits/1639097

Thanks in advance :3
Accepted


FeaRHuMaN wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : PinocchioP - Apple Dot Com
Genre : Pop (Japanese)
Length : 3:21 (2:59 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1677165&m=2

T-thanks
Accepted

Ok NM Close
M4M and GD still open
Topic Starter
[-naniwa-]
Sorry guys !
I wasn't have time to mod map buz my work is very busy in this month .
And I promise I will finish all mod requsets in this weekend .
Topic Starter
[-naniwa-]
Ok!
NM Open for 3 slots
Maybe I will give you mod 1~2 week(s) later.
Buz I'm busy right now.
[_-Kukkai-_]
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Pa's Lam System - City Lights Feat. EVO+, Jinmenusagi (Pa's Lam System Remix)
Genre : Electronic
Length : 2:54
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/743195

any diff but plz mod dapu platter :):)
Topic Starter
[-naniwa-]

[_-Kukkai-_] wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Pa's Lam System - City Lights Feat. EVO+, Jinmenusagi (Pa's Lam System Remix)
Genre : Electronic
Length : 2:54
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/743195

any diff but plz mod dapu platter :):)
Ok I will mod platter and rain ~ city maybe
jhen
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Cavetown - Intermission
Genre : Instrumental
Length : 1:36 (1:17 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/843057/#fruits/1776188
Topic Starter
[-naniwa-]

jhen wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Cavetown - Intermission
Genre : Instrumental
Length : 1:36 (1:17 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/843057/#fruits/1776188


I don't like the song actually but it's Instrumental um...
I take it
Astreachan
Hi :3

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Brandon Blume - Legacy of Grabbag
Genre : Instrumental
Length : 5:04
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/668451

Thanks in advance, I hope you will like it :)
[ Azu- ]
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Panda Eyes & Teminite - Immortal Flame (feat. Anna Yvette)
Genre : Electronic English
Length : 5:02
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/825353

Thx
iBrunoob
Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Demetori - The Madpiero Laughs
Genre : Rock
Length : 5:02 (5:01 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/853689

Thanks you :3 <3
Topic Starter
[-naniwa-]

Astreachan wrote:

Hi :3

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Brandon Blume - Legacy of Grabbag
Genre : Instrumental
Length : 5:04
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/668451

Thanks in advance, I hope you will like it :)

[ Azu- ] wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Panda Eyes & Teminite - Immortal Flame (feat. Anna Yvette)
Genre : Electronic English
Length : 5:02
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/825353

Thx

iBrunoob wrote:

Type of request : NM
Artist - Title : Demetori - The Madpiero Laughs
Genre : Rock
Length : 5:02 (5:01 drain)
Map link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/853689

Thanks you :3 <3
ok it's over than three requests
but I will mod the map

and then NM Close
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply