1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Otaku Culture

Do you like anime/otaku related things?

Yes
74.19% 23
Yes, and osu! introduced me to it!
9.68% 3
No
9.68% 3
No Preference
6.45% 2
Total votes: 31
Please sign in to vote.
show more
posted
have not watched anime for 2 years. I did not follow what anime news but at least monitored the progress, because I was not too interested in watching it anymore. so maybe I would watch it if a friend tells it and wants to watch it together but I do not really want to follow it like a routine after that. how osu has changed the experience for me does not have much impact but it is like "hey I know this song from that anime", just a small chance to exploring what anime news from that. so internet, friends or even my own interest that can find out about it
posted

Surono wrote:

have not watched anime for 2 years. I did not follow what anime news but at least monitored the progress, because I was not too interested in watching it anymore. so maybe I would watch it if a friend tells it and wants to watch it together but I do not really want to follow it like a routine after that. how osu has changed the experience for me does not have much impact but it is like "hey I know this song from that anime", just a small chance to exploring what anime news from that. so internet, friends or even my own interest that can find out about it
I can relate. I haven't really watched much anime in while in fact it's been months since I last watched an anime. I'd usually watch one if my friends were insistent about it. other than that. anime is something I would usually watch occasionally. osu hasn't really impacted the way I interpret anime as that much.
posted
Gonna sound like gatekeeping but if you aren't tier 2 or beyond you should answer no.

posted
Oh look I'm tier 4
posted
"My-HIME" triggered
posted
Wait...
I see WataMote, but...

Where's Kitakubu? (Well, it didn't last longer than WM, so no surprise. You'll get what I'm saying, if you did watch it.
Also, "K > WM".)
Or is it one of the "Animated gifs by animators [...] to be known"?
posted
This is Definitely interesting though, it's pretty cool to see osu!'s relationship to other forms of entertainment, thanks for your input!
posted

Green Platinum wrote:

Gonna sound like gatekeeping but if you aren't tier 2 or beyond you should answer no.

tier 4 weeb reporting
posted

Green Platinum wrote:

Gonna sound like gatekeeping but if you aren't tier 2 or beyond you should answer no.

From what's here, Tier 2 and Tier 3 anime are what I stick around.

As I dont have much current interest in anime aside from enjoying it as a medium of entertainment, I'd consider myself Tier 2.
posted

raszka wrote:

"My-HIME" triggered
Jojo's Bizarre Aventure
Interstealla 5555


The chart as a whole is really showing it's age it must be 5+ years old at this point. So much of this has dropped into obscurity now. Jojo and Old Go Nagai are the only things I'd consider moving upwards.
posted
tier 5, deep weeb guys.
posted
Do you have a MAL Vinnicci because I'd barely consider myself tier 5
posted
I don't watch anime I just mindlessly stare at my screen for 23 minutes and then hit the next episode button.
posted

Green Platinum wrote:

Do you have a MAL Vinnicci because I'd barely consider myself tier 5
I stopped using MAL, but yeah I think I overestimated myself too far just because I rewatched 80s-90s anime that were aired in my country that I wasn't able to complete.
Please sign in to reply.