No
8.89%
No Preference
4.44%
Total votes: 45
Topic Starter
ClydeV

I was wondering how many of the osu! community actually watched anime or

were really even into it. I know it's probably a small portion of people in the community that don't mind but don't watch or do anything related to it but I was curious to see how many would respond and hat percentage of the community hasn't watched anything.

As you can tell from the front of the main page of this website, there are a lot of people that are interested in anime/manga/whatever. I was wondering if any of you maybe even were introduced to the game before even being interested into anime and maybe even the game made you want to explore the culture surrounding the game we all know and love.

If you would, leave any comments on how you were introduced to it and how osu! has changed that experience if at all.

Thanks for leaving your answer!
Surono
have not watched anime for 2 years. I did not follow what anime news but at least monitored the progress, because I was not too interested in watching it anymore. so maybe I would watch it if a friend tells it and wants to watch it together but I do not really want to follow it like a routine after that. how osu has changed the experience for me does not have much impact but it is like "hey I know this song from that anime", just a small chance to exploring what anime news from that. so internet, friends or even my own interest that can find out about it
CatzerTM

Surono wrote:

have not watched anime for 2 years. I did not follow what anime news but at least monitored the progress, because I was not too interested in watching it anymore. so maybe I would watch it if a friend tells it and wants to watch it together but I do not really want to follow it like a routine after that. how osu has changed the experience for me does not have much impact but it is like "hey I know this song from that anime", just a small chance to exploring what anime news from that. so internet, friends or even my own interest that can find out about it

I can relate. I haven't really watched much anime in while in fact it's been months since I last watched an anime. I'd usually watch one if my friends were insistent about it. other than that. anime is something I would usually watch occasionally. osu hasn't really impacted the way I interpret anime as that much.
Green Platinum
Gonna sound like gatekeeping but if you aren't tier 2 or beyond you should answer no.

abraker
Oh look I'm tier 4
raszka
"My-HIME" triggered
45Traeath
Wait...
I see WataMote, but...

Where's Kitakubu? (Well, it didn't last longer than WM, so no surprise. You'll get what I'm saying, if you did watch it.
Also, "K > WM".)
Or is it one of the "Animated gifs by animators [...] to be known"?
Topic Starter
ClydeV
This is Definitely interesting though, it's pretty cool to see osu!'s relationship to other forms of entertainment, thanks for your input!
[-Shi-]

Green Platinum wrote:

Gonna sound like gatekeeping but if you aren't tier 2 or beyond you should answer no.

tier 4 weeb reporting
Achromalia

Green Platinum wrote:

From what's here, Tier 2 and Tier 3 anime are what I stick around.

As I dont have much current interest in anime aside from enjoying it as a medium of entertainment, I'd consider myself Tier 2.
Green Platinum

raszka wrote:

"My-HIME" triggered
Jojo's Bizarre Aventure
Interstealla 5555

The chart as a whole is really showing it's age it must be 5+ years old at this point. So much of this has dropped into obscurity now. Jojo and Old Go Nagai are the only things I'd consider moving upwards.
vinnicci
tier 5, deep weeb guys.
Green Platinum
Do you have a MAL Vinnicci because I'd barely consider myself tier 5
magalphs
I don't watch anime I just mindlessly stare at my screen for 23 minutes and then hit the next episode button.
vinnicci

Green Platinum wrote:

Do you have a MAL Vinnicci because I'd barely consider myself tier 5
I stopped using MAL, but yeah I think I overestimated myself too far just because I rewatched 80s-90s anime that were aired in my country that I wasn't able to complete.
show more